Parties & Late Night.

Gerard's POV
"Could I kiss you?" Franks words made my heart skip a beat and my face flush red but I forced out the word, "Sure." He looked at me for a brief moment like he was thinking of how we were gonna go about this whole thing.
Then he put his hand gently on my cheek pulled me slightly closer and our lips met. His were soft, gentle, inviting, and I was so close to him I could feel his warmth and it made me feel safe.
I was so caught up in just thinking about this I realized I wasn't even responding, I kissed back and it made everything so much better. Our lips felt like they were made to be connected like this, and I felt ten times closer to him than I ever had. Just before we let things get to be to much, I pulled back and so did he.
If I was going to have anything with Frank it was going to start slow. Naturally I would have rushed into this, I would ask him out right now, and I wouldnt think twice but if I did it may not last forever. It may not last forever for us ,but I'm going to get as much of this as I can for as long as I can.
Frank looked at me and just smiled, "Thank you." He said and that was it for the subject of the kiss.

Franks POV

That was the best kiss I've ever had in my life! I didn't want to push it and I would give Gerard time and let him think this through.
"So tonight about the party, it's at Stacey Levi's house so uh.. do you know where that is?" I didn't know how to explain that part of Jersey with any other word except dirty and dangerous. Not that I think Gerard would have a problem with that but I also dont think he'd be able to handle that kind of crowd. He looked more like a hugger than a hitter.
"No I don't. Northside, Eastside, Westside, or Southside?" He asked pointing the directions like a human compass. "Southside, sixteen miles from the peir." Gerard nodded, "That part of Jersey." He said understanding the location. "Of course you wont be walking their alone, Dan & I will be showing up at your house around eight or so and we'll walk together. I would never put you on that side of town alone."
Gerard just kind of smirked and rolled his eyes at me. Well, at least he didnt get all egotistic about it. He wasn't that kind of guy.

"So your singing are you ever going to use it for anything?" I asked breaking the thought filled silence. "Like what? A band?" Gerard said leaning back against the overgrown wall. "Yeah." I guess that is what I meant.
"Thats what my artwork is for." He said simply gazing up at the sky. "Yeah.. I guess. I think I'll look around for places to play guitar. I really wanna die with people knowing my name you know?" He nodded and kind of shrugged. "Maybe you'll get big and forget all of this." I nodded and leaned back looking at the sky as well, "isn't it beautiful? The way it all looks. All layed out for us to see. The entire world is waiting on us." Gerard said into the silence.
"Your right." I nodded and looked at my watch. 5:34 "See you tonight Gee." I said and he nodded heading off in the other area.
Gerards POV

By seven fifty I was dressed in black skinny jeans, a greenday shirt, and my white all stars. I heard a knock at the door, "Open up mother fucker," Frank teased as he opened the door for himself. He stopped, gave me a look over and smiled. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a Blink 182 shirt, and red all stars. "Hi Gerard, I'm Dan nice to meet you." A dark haired boy said holding his hand out for me I shook his hand and Frank laughed. "Alright, enough with the proper shit, can we get a move on?" He was excited I could tell. These parties were known for getting wasted, and getting laid, and hopefully I was in for both.

We walked down the dark streets talking, laughing, and just being us. Dan was really cool, and I was happy we met eachother.
When we got to the house it was alive and full of noise, and alchoholic smells lingered through the air. Dan was pulled off one way and Frank was pulled the other but just as he flushed away into the drunk crowd he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. "Here." Someone stuck a cup of clear liquid in me and Franks hand. I looked at it a little unsure. "Vodka." Frank said and he sat his down. "Anything stronger out there?" I asked and Frank gave me a skeptical look as the guy handed me a cup of darker liquid, "Jack Daniels." I nodded and poured half of that into my vodka and put the rest into Franks. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. "When I get drunk dont let me run off with a chick." Frank said, I nodded, he tipped his cup back and downed it as if it were a shot. We repeated this cycle and I lost count at fifteen.
Franks POV

WHERE is that music coming from? Who is that guy talking to Gerard? Where am I? What the hell? Okay I was wasted but I wasn't hammered, I grabbed Gerards wrist as someone tried to take him upstairs. He leaned against me and groaned. "You okay?" He nodded, "Wanna go outside.. saw Mikey here." I was confused. "Who's Mikey?" I asked as I helped pull him upright. "Brother." I nodded and I helped him stammer outside.
Sure enough an oddly thin, very tall, extremely pale kid rushed over to us. "Ahh shit, is he drunk?" Mikey said turning to me. "Nahh man... I'm fucking fine." I smirked a little as he forced himself to stand correctly. "Hi, I'm Mikey. His brother." I nodded and he smiled. "Strange way to meet eh?" I nodded.
"Lets get him upstairs... and to bed. And then we'll spend some time together seeing where as your not hammered enough." And with that we led the now passed out Gerard upstairs and laid him on his side before we headed downstairs. "You broke Mrs.WhatsherFaces mug right?" Mikey asked passing me a shot glass. I nodded and downed it. "Yeah.. not going back to that place." I slurred out. "No way." He agreed and after about five shots I would willingly admit I was drunk, but Mikey was fine, he was drinking a lot... but he was barely phased.
I remember dancing, then grinding, then being under Mikey and then blackened silence... ah hell.

Gerards POV

I don't know who I was cuddled up to but somebody was in bed with me.. I saw frizzy hair. "Gerard, You got to stay home more." Ray. "Where's Frank?" I muttered pulling back and closing my eyes. "That's a story for another time."