Crash.

Gerard's POV
He felt so frail, from not eating for so long.. and holding him was different.. but it took me to a new place. I loved to feel the way I felt when I held him and just when I slipped, he pulled back. "Are you okay now?" Frank asked and I nodded not being able to respond. "I love you and I'm not angry." He said over his shoulder as he headed for the door.
"Kiss me again." I said without thinking but didn't regret it when he turned around, pushed me against the wall, and kissed me. I didn't let it heat up because we were in a school bathroom... like ew.
He pulled back, smiled and nodded. "So much for taking it slow." I muttered and he giggled. "I have to do six assignments for extra credit." Frank explained as we exited the bathroom into the nearly empty hallway. "That's okay. I'll take three and you'll take three. If you plan on staying the night again we need to take you to get some clothes." I said and he nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." We walked past our lockers, mine literally had a dent in it from where I had been pushed. There was a splatter of blood on the floor and a pissed off looking janitor. It was raining outside and Frank groaned as we both pulled our hoods up. "I hate bad weather, it makes me nervous." He complained and I smiled.
"Awh baby you'll be okay. Just relax." I said and he poked my shoulder, "Suck my dick!" He contorted. I smirked, "One day." And I could feel him blushing next to me as we hurried past the park where the same two kids sat smoking.
I guess that was what they did, but that was really all me and Frank did too, sit around and smoke cigarettes and talk. "The paper you wrote Frank... was amazing. I loved it." I commented breaking the silence, "Yours was good too." He said smiling. "I wrote about taxes Frank. Taxes." I giggled and he smirked. "Thats cute.. your smile. Your teeth are so small." I blushed a little, my teeth had always been small.
"No ones ever pointed that out," I stated as we approached his house. "I so don't want to do this tonight." He groaned and I giggled, "You pretend there's anything else for us to do. Remember no parties, and you shall not drink." I said as he walked upstairs. "I know what I could do tonight?" He said with a smirk as he looked around for clothes. "And whats that?" I asked.
"You." I know the remark was a joke but it hit me below the waist. Teenage problems... yay. I walked over to him, snaked my arms around his was and pressed my lips against his. This time I took my own time on knowing what it felt like to kiss him. His lips were soft and somehow a little cold, they fit with mine in a way that was like they were puzzle pieces. It was great kiss, it was a perfect kiss untill a thought hit me. Andys been here. Andy kissed him. Andy got this and probably is a way better kisser than me. He had to be to have swept up Frank and got him in bed the next day.. or Franks just a whore.

Either way the thought made me pull back with a disgusted look that I didn't intent. "Everything okay?" He asked worried. "Andy.." I said and he gave a guilty look. "Gerard if it bothers you I don't know what we're gonna do because that's part of my past. Its something I did. You've slept with people, Mikey told me about the hookups, and of course all the times you and Mikey kissed. I don't judge you for several and you're judging me for one. One. The thing you're failing to understand is you were my first kiss and Andy took my virginity."
I stared at him, the kid had just called me out big time and I was dumbfounded. I heard a door open down stairs and Frank looked panicked. "Frank?"
There was a deepness to the voice. "Who's that?" I whispered. "Andy!" He whispered back and the door fell open revealing a tall man with black hair.
"Oh, so you're not dead. You're just ignoring me." Andy said with a smirk and he glanced at me. "For this guy? Wow." I took a step back, tall people scare me. "So is he the one you're sleeping with this week?" Andy asked causing Franks eyes to fall to the ground and he sighed. "Besides you could do so much better," He looked over at me and then at Andy. "Gerard. I believe you're the one with the coke addiction. Here. Have some." He dropped a baggie of white substance on the table, I felt my eyes go wide, and he smirked and walked away. "Bye Frankie. Always use a condom!"
Franks POV

Gerard stared for a moment then closed his eyes tightly. "Get rid of it." He muttered sinking to the ground on his knees silently mouthing things to himself.
"Okay.. okay. Just uh stay here. And I'll be right back." I swiped the back off the table, unsure of what to do with it so I wrapped it up in one back, made sure it was deep down in the trash can, and hurried back upstairs. Gerard was still in the same position, "Come here, it's okay, you're alright." I whispered and wrapped my arms around him and he leaned against me. "Are you okay? Come on Gerard. Count to ten with me." Our science teacher had taught us this would calm a panicked individual and Gerard looked like he was about to have a panic attack.
"One." I said calmly. He was shaking and I thought he wasn't going to answer when a small, shaking voice chirped out. "T-two."
"Three."
"F-four."
"Five."
"Six."
"Seven."
"Eight."
"Nine."
"Ten."
I kept my arms around him and slowly stroked his hair. We sat like that for an hour or two until he looked up at me.
"Let's go." He said and he pulled himself to his feet and he smiled. "You handled that well," I said proudly, because in all honesty I thought he would have caved. "You did too." He smiled and hugged me tightly before we headed down the stairs.