I

A horror has happened again in small town named Woodsboro. Two teenage boys was found dead Sunday night, stabbed several times. The small town citizenry are shocked and scared, but some people know what's happening... ghostface is back after almost 10 years.

The local sheriff has tried to track the killer, but with no success. Peoples who lives there are scared, what if they are next? Or their children or someone who they know?

Who psycho would get inspired by the stabs movies like the other killers over the years and kill two innocent teenagers who were home alone, do they all have same motive?

You sit in the school cafeteria, as usual waiting for the others. You can hear how the people whispers and talks about the murders and thinks who is the next and what if the ghostface is someone from the school?

You snap out of your thought when multiple trays bangs on the table. ''No like i told you already it's just stupid human being who has watched way too many movies'' Chad says to others as they sits down, Chad across from you, Wes next to him, Amber at the end of the table and Tara next to you.

''Right y/n?'' Everyone from the table is staring at you, waiting for the answer ''what are we talking about?'' you ask confused.

''Chad here says that the killer is someone who has watched too many movies and kills random peoples, but in reality they have a plan, right?'' Wes tells you, again waiting for your answer like it matters. ''I don't know Wes, i don't watch much scary movies''

You really don't, you have never understand why people likes to watch them, maybe they are scary for them, but for you? No, you can sit though the whole movie and not even flinch or get sick. Well that's when it's about movie, in real life you can get scared pretty easily, depends.

''Where is others?'' you asks when you don't see Liv or Mindy. Right after you asked, you hear someone move the chair next to you, noticing it's Liv. ''Where is Mindy?'' Amber asks when Mindy doesn't come.

''Uh she was behind me'' Liv looks behind her, no sign of the girl. ''Maybe she found a cute girl and started talking to her'' Tara suggest, well it's not first time when this kind of happens.

As others starts talking again that who is right Wes or Chad, you notice Tara is quiet most of the times. ''Have you told Sam'' you turn to look at her, she is already looking at you. ''About what?'' She asks, you grab the knife from the tray and stab her apple.

''No, she doesn't need to know, she would come here and protect me, i want her to focus for her life, not mine'' you nod when most of the peoples phones starts buzzing in the cafeteria.

''Holy shit'' Liv says out loud, you furrow your brows as she shows you her phone ''The teenagers were William Miller and Dylan Wilson'' You look around you, people are shocked and someones are... devastated. ''Like those William and Dylan who went here and was in the football team'' Liv nods her head.

The whole school day has been a disastrous, after when the names of the victims was revealed, the gossip in the school has been a huge, everyone has started pointing fingers to each other. Few peoples even started accuse in the hallway which lead to a huge fight.

''It's crazy to think that last time we saw them was on Saturday at the party'' Liv says out loud, Chad half hugs her while you all walk out of the school ''you didn't even know them why are you so sad'' Amber asks behind you.

''Guys can we not talk all the time about this my brain isn't braining anymore'' you complain, you have heard enough of it for this day. ''Oh shit i have to go or i'm going to be late, see you tomorrow guys'' Wes says before jogging towards his car.

''I think we should go too, right babe'' Chad says to Liv, you stop and watch as they start sucking each others faces ''ew get a room'' you say to them before they walk away.

You manage take a few steps when Tara stops you by grabbing your hand ''do you want a ride, i don't think you should walk alone'' you hesitate for a second, you like walking it relaxes you but she is right too.

''Only if you don't drive like a maniac'' you continue walking, now towards the parking lot. ''I don't drive like a maniac'' she jogs next to you, you raise her a brow ''last time you were driving we almost hit a grandma who was in a wheelchair'' you remind her.

Tara was one of the first persons you became friends with when you moved to Woodsboro. Later she introduced you to her friends and it didn't take long until you became friends with too, but Tara has been closest. You were 15 when your parents decided to move there, away from the big city. You are now already 18.

''Thanks for the ride Tara'' you open the seat belt and get up from the car ''be careful y/n, i don't want you to be next'' you give her a comforting smile ''you too, i will see you tomorrow'' you say before closing the door.

You watch as she drives away before opening the front door, letting you inside of the quiet house. You lock the front door, before checking that every door and window are locked.

You walk back to downstairs to take your coat off when you notice a piece of paper and a can on the table. Me and your father left to your aunt 40 birthday party. Make sure that doors and windows are locked. Here is pepper spray, just in case. Love Mom, You read the letter before looking at the pepper spay ''using pepper spray to masked killer, very useful'' you mumble to yourself.

You get out of the bathroom, wearing only t shirt and shorts while drying your hair after the shower. You walk to your room, where your homeworks are on your desk, unfinished. You put the towel down, on the floor before sitting back on your chair, ready to continue your homeworks when your phone rings, without looking who it is you answer.

''Hello'' you simply say.

''What's your favorite scary movie'' you hear someone saying, you almost start laughing.

''Tara that's the worst imitation i have ever heard'' you chuckle while you spin on your chair.

''Dam i should have practiced before calling'' you start laughing.

''So why are you calling, did you miss me already'' you ask while you get up from the chair and lay down on your bed.

''Just checking that you are alive''

''Hmm i think i'm very much alive, i will have nothing worry about, i have my pepper spray to protect me''

''A pepper spray? For a masked killer?'' that's what you thought

''Yeah don't blame me, my mother gave it to me for tonight when i'm alone''

''You are alone?'' you hear how she raises her voice

''Well yeah my parents went to my aunt birthday party, don't worry i have doors and windows locked'' you assurre her.

''Y/n i don't like the idea you being alone there, i will be there soon'' before you could say anything else, the phone call ends.

It doesn't take long until the doorbell rings telling that Tara is there. You walk downstairs and open the door ''you didn't need to come really'' you let her inside before closing the door and locking it.

''Have you learned anything from the movies, never be alone in the house especially when it's dark outside'' you roll your eyes before walking back to upstairs, Tara following behind.

''Ugh i missed this'' you watch when Tara jumps on your bed, she always says how comfy it is and that she gets better sleep on it than her own.

''Don't steal my bed'' you grab the tv remote before sitting down on your bed next to her. ''What are we watching'' she asks as you go to Netflix ''The hunger games'' you put it on playing.

Halfway through of the movie, your eyeslids are starting feeling heavier, your eyes burn because of the tiredness. You adjust youself little bit better, you lay your head onto Tara's shoulder, before your eyes slowly closes.