IV

Waking up with a huge headache is the worst mornings are already bad, why make them worse. You feel a empty spot next to you, you open your eyes and notice you are alone. You look what time it is, 10 am.

''Morning to you too'' Tara comes in, a cup of water in her other hand and other a painkiller. ''Don't'' you sit up when she gives you the painkiller and cup of water. You put the painkiller in your mouth and swallow it with water.

''I made breakfast for you'' she walks out of the room. You lay a few minutes on the bed before you get the strength o get up from the bed. You slowly walk the stairs down. You walk into kitchen when Tara gives you a plate where is two big sandwich, your favorite ones.

You walk into living room and turn the Tv on, immediately regretting it. ''A body of teenage boy has been found in that house. Apparentally there was a party when the teenage boy came inside the house with several stab wounds. Police is suspecting that this was ghostface again'' the reporter says.

The tv turns off when Tara makes it. You furrow your brows. ''Are you alright'' she asks ''no because i have huge headache and i saw someone die earlier'' you can still remember how he fell down. ''You need to think something positive, like how your parents are coming home today'' she sit down on the couch.

You can't wait for them to come. Maybe then you feel more safe, you feel safe with Tara too but you are both teens what if ghostface comes to your house when you are alone with Tara. ''Did others get safely home'' you take a bite of the sandwich, it taste soooo good.

''They got a ride from someone'' she says, you nod your head because your mouth is too full. Both of you get a notification on your phone. You grab your phone, you got a message. ''A curfew after 7pm really?'' Tara says out loud.

''This a good thing right, usually killers kill when it's night time'' You place the plate down, you ate the other sandwich. ''I guess so'' she mumbles. You watch as her expression changes, you try to ask but the front door opens.

''Is anybody here'' Your mother voice asks. Both of you get up from the couch and walk to the front door. ''Hi sweetie'' your mother hugs you when she notices Tara. ''Hi Tara'' she says to her, ''Hi Mrs.Russell''

''Hi honey'' your father says as he messes your hair. ''Have you remembered to lock everything'' you nod your head ''Tara has stayed here, no offense but mom your pepper spray wouldn't do much damage to masked killer''

Living in small town where is a killer is terrifying. You can never know when you take turn if someone is there or if they are standing behind you. Anyway Tara left right after when your parents came home. Your father wanted to show you how to protect yourself, he even gave you his old baseball bat.

You will spend time alone, your both parents are doctors at the local hospital, so they do long shifts and they need to go back if they get called. Maybe you should go someone's house or call someone to spend time with you when your parents go work?

Well kinda you could, but like in Sidney Prescott's story, you can't trust anybody, not your lover or your friends. But you know your friends right? They wouldn't do those things, take someones life.

You are laying on your bed while scrolling through your phone. Your parents left few hours ago to work, they would be back home at 6am. The baseball bat your father gave you is next to you, if someone comes without invitation.

You giggle when you see funny video of a cat. Oh you love animals so much that you would sacrifice your life for them. Your video pauses and a call comes to your screen, no id.

''Hello'' you answer, expecting it to be someone messing with you. ''Who is this?'' the other one asks ''Why do you ask'' you sit up. ''Maybe i want to know you'' you get little confused now. ''I don't even know you and you don't know me, where did you get my number''

''From a friend'' they says calmly ''which one'' you ask. ''It's not important'' before you could answer, they continue ''what's your favorite scary movie?'' you look though the window, to see if someone is there ''i  don't have one'' you say.

''Really? What's the Michael Myers poster on your wall then y/n'' You indeed have a Michael Myers poster on your wall, you always forgot to take it off. You end the call, not knowing who to call or text.

-I think they are here

-What do you mean?

-TARA they called me, i'm scared.

-Be safe, i will be there soon DON'T OPEN THE DOOR

A noise comes from inside the house, you drop your phone on the floor. You curse to yourself, now they know where you are. You grab the baseball bat, your grip tightens up ready to swing. You feel how tears drops down on your cheek, you are scared.

After painful minutes, waiting and waiting not daring to move, a noise comes from the downstairs. ''Y/n?'' You hear your friend voice. You move to your bedroom door and place your hand on the door knob. A thought comes to your mind, what if it's not Tara? You have heard stories how someone earlier killers have used a voice changer.

You scream, not because the killer is there, because Tara was standing in front of your door. ''Ohh thank god'' you hug her, your body is literally shaking. ''There is nobody here'' she whispers to you, relief goes through your body.

''I-I didn't know who else to text or c-call'' you stutter, a salty taste comes to your mouth due the tears. ''You are safe'' she cups your cheeks, makes you to stare into her eyes. ''Say it'' she says. ''I'm safe'' you repeat.

''Give me the bat, i don't trust you with it'' you chuckle before you give it to her. You furrow your brows when you realize something ''how you got here so fast'' you ask, she furrows her brows now ''it takes you like 15 minutes to get here, you came in like 5 minutes''

''I was close by, don't overthink it'' she tugs some hair behind your ear, to see your face better. You nod your head, she is right you are just overthinking things, it's not new to you.