XVII

Slowly the house where you are suppose to live in comes to your view as Tara keeps driving closer and closer until she stops the car in front of the house. Your heart is beating faster as you stare at the house.

''It will be alright, just text me and i will come and pick you up'' Tara says as she leans slightly forwards on the steering wheel.

''What if they knows?'' You turn to look at her, hoping to get answer from her. ''It will be alright, i promise'' She gives light squeeze on your hand ''Now go or they will suspect something'' you smile slightly before opening the seatbelt and get out.

Tara watches as you walk towards the front door while hugging your upper body. With deep breath you open the front door, the sound of car driving away gets into your ears before closing the door.

''Y/n?'' someone yells from the kitchen, after taking your jacket off you walk into the kitchen seeing your mother placing the plates on the table.

''Your minion'' you chuckle as your father walks in, holding a wine bottle ''This is not for you'' he says before chuckling.

''Shall the dinner begin?''

While you are having little family dinner with your family, Tara sits in her car not far away from your house. Her legs bounces up and down as she glances at the rearview mirror, looking at the backseat where the black backpack is.

The ghostface mask is slightly visible, she reaches to the backseat and closes the zipper fully so nobody doesn't see it. She has her phone resting on her hand, waiting for your text without knowing how long the dinner takes.

''So has it been fun, to live with Tara?'' they finally asks after 20 minutes sitting around the table, eating the dinner. It's like they have been avoiding asking it.

''Good, yeah we have had fun'' you play with the half eaten food as you answer them, not knowing how to really descripite it.

''That's.. nice to hear. I don't wanna imagine what you meant with fun...'' your father says, making you to look at him.

''God dad!'' you yell as he chuckles before taking sip of his wine. ''You are at that age when you explo-''

He stops when your mother gives him the look. ''So... what did you guy wanna talk about?'' It feels like your heart is beating out of you soon as it get quicker, you can hear how it beats.

''Yes we wanted to talk with you about something... important'' You place the fork down and rest hands on your lap, leg bouncing under the table.

''Sure, so what is it?'' you ask quite scared, is this it? Are they gonna confess that they know something?

''We have been thinking for a while..''

''Me and your mother thought it's best if we move out of the Woodsboro'' your father finishes. Move out? Wait what....

''Move out?'' you ask confused ''W-why?'' They take deep breath before turning their attention to you.

''Woodboro isn't safe, the ghostface is still out there. We can't risk of losing you to them, we thought this town was over from them'' Their voices just echoes in your ears, you can't believe it.

''But we know how to protect ourselves right? If we move out it could looks suspicious, w-what if people thinks some of us is the ghostface?'' you try to make them change their minds, you have to..

''Sweetie i know you don't want to leave, but we have found a new home already. You get to see your old friends againg'' You shake your head, you don't need them. You have new ones.

''No... no i will not move out'' you state. They look each other before taking deep breaths ''You will move out with us like it or not'' Your father says before walking away from the kitchen.