It has been 3 days since the phone call. You told your parents right after they came back to home. They installed this home security thing in the house, with a phone app you can lock the doors and you get notification if someone comes inside.

You haven't got so much sleep since that day, but because another thing too. In 3 days there has been 3 new kills. Cole Smith, James Davis and Theo Hill, they were in the group. Just like the other victims they have been stabbed several times, all over their body.

So far you have been in some kinda of contact with them, William and Dylan you met at the party and now the others were part of the group who accused you. Well everybody knows them, they are known in the town. They threw parties a lot and many girls wanted to be with them.

A huge thing happened too when Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott came to the town. ''What are they doing here'' Wes asks. As usually Gale is interviewing the local police, trying get some juicy information while Sidney is just standing next to her.

''I don't know maybe old memories came back'' You answer as you carefully watch them from the bench in the park. ''Yeah right or they want to be heroes who catches the guy and then writes a book about it'' Chad says. You shrug as Tara sits down next to you.

You have got closer to her, well you guys have spended a lot of time together now, but something else has changed too between two of you. Everytime when she touches you, you get these shivers through your body and you feel your face heater. ''You alright? Do you wanna go somewhere else'' you shook your head.

''I need this fresh air after being in my room for three days'' she hums when she lays her hand on your knee and massages it slighly. ''Y/n Russell?'' you turn your head behind you where the voice came. ''David?'' you get up from the bench and walk to him.

''Good to see you'' you hug him. ''You too'' you turn to look others, everyone has confused expression on their face, but Tara has something else. ''Guys this is David, we have been friends since what? when we were 5?'' you introduce him to them.

''What are you even doing here city boy?'' you haven't seen him in years ''oh i'm visiting my grandparents they live here'' You walk back to the bench and sit down on your old spot.

''Oh i didn't know that'' You feel the same hand again on your leg, but this time on your thigh. ''I'm actually going to get some groceries, but it was good to see you y/n we need see some day again better'' you say bye to him before he continues her way to the shop.

''He seems to be nice guy'' Amber says, you hum. ''Yeah'' Tara says, her jaw clenches little bit but enough you to notice. When others continues talking to each other, you turn look at Tara better ''you okay'' you ask, she nods her head without looking at you.

''Do you wanna go somewhere else'' you whisper to her, it takes for few second to look at you, her eyes softens. ''Yeah let's go'' she gets up and takes your hand. ''Where are you guys going'' Wes asks confused. ''Y/n place'' Tara answers coldly before walking away from them, you following behind.

''I don't like him'' Tara says out of nowhere. You keep watching the movie, ignoring her. Tara looks at you before snapping her fingers infront of your face. ''What'' you ask little annoyed. ''You shouldn't see him'' you pause the movie ''and why'' You adjust yourself better, to see her better.

''Isn't it weird that he came here when the killings started'' you roll your eyes ''he is not a killer, i have known him longer than i have known you'' a irritability can be hear in your voice. ''People can change y/n, you will not see him'' You shook your head, you can't believe this is happening.