VI

Safe. Happy. Warm. That's what you are feeling right now. You never though that you would be on bed with Tara, naked. When you moved there, Tara made sure you felt welcomed. She was your only friends for few months, you were shy and scared to meet her friends.

''Good morning'' her raspy voice says when you wake up. ''Morning'' you say back to her. ''How long have you been awake'' you ask when you notice it's already 1pm.

''Few hours, i didn't want to wake you'' You push yourself up with one hand. ''Did they come home'' you ask. ''I woke up when they came they made so much noise'' you hum before she brings your face closer to her.

You put your finger over her mouth ''morning breath'' you say. ''It's not that bad'' you roll your eyes before giving quick peck on her lips. ''See?'' she says with a smile. ''Get up'' you slap her hand. You pull the blanket off, you get up and walk to your wardrobe.

''Staring is rude'' you say when you feel her eyes on your naked body. ''What? I see a beautiful woman'' you feel yourself blushing when you slip new panties on. You put leggins on and a white tank top where is a cut slighly below one of the breasts.

''No'' you turn to look at Tara. ''What'' you ask confused ''You are not wearing that'' she points to your tank top. ''I can and i will'' you simply say. A notification sound comes from her pocket, she rolls her eyes before taking her phone.

She reads it before putting it back to her pocket. She jumps out of the bed and puts her clothes on. You observe her when she walks to you ''I have to go but you will change that'' you watch as she walks out of your room. You sigh when you took your tank top off, replacing it with simple white t-shirt.

You turn off the engine of your car. You check the message, just making sure you are at the right place. You get out of your car. Infront of you is a blue house, it's two story house and old. You walk to the door and ring the doorbell.

As you wait you get one of those feelings, like someone is watching you. You look around, no one is there. Finally the door opens revealing your childhoob friend. ''I thought i came to the wrong house'' you chuckle as he lets you in.

''Sorry i was doing the laundry'' you nod your head as you look around. The furniture is old, well what do you expect from grandparents. He leads you to the living room, you take a seat on couch. ''When did you move here?'' he asks.

''About three years ago, my parents wanted away from the city'' he sits down next to you, but not too close. ''I was thinking where you went, you didn't say goodbye'' you guys moved pretty quickly away, you didn't have time to say goodbye to your friends.

''Things happened so fast i didn't have time i'm sorry'' he gives you a small smile. ''But i can see that you made friends'' you start playing with your fingers. ''Yeah they are cool, good friends'' you admit.

''How is everyone there?'' you turn your gaze at him. ''Basic, remember our old math teacher?'' you nod your head, you hated him so much. ''His wife left him and he slept in school until he died'' you raise a brow, not expecting that.

''Rest in hell'' you mumble you never liked him, he always gave you extra homework. David starts laughing causing you too. You are glad that you decided to meet him. You have missed your old friends, they were like a other family to you.

After few hours of talking and catching up, you have to go. You really don't want to, but it was coming late and his grandparents would be home in 1 hour. ''It was good to see you'' you hug him before you open the front door. ''You should sometimes come visit others''

''I will'' you say before you walk to your car. The same feeling comes back, like someone is watching at you. You open the car door, you look around you only see a old lady walking. You turn the engine on and drive away, the feeling became too much for you.

The time is 6:50 pm, a lot of people is still outside even when in 10 minutes starts the curfew. You wait in the red lights, listening some music while waiting it to turn green. You notice a lot of people gathered in the park.

You try to look what is going on there. As the green light comes, you decide to drive past the park. You slow down as you get there, trying to see what is going on. You see few polices and surprise surprise Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott. You startle when someone honks behind you.

Turning the engine off, you start grabbing your stuff. Wallet, sunglasses and your phone, but your phone is not there. You look around if it fell down but you don't see it anywhere. You sigh when you realise you left it to David grandparents place. You feel tired but you need it, so you turn the engine back on and start driving to there.

It didn't take much time to you get there. All the lights were off, so you didn't need to stop. Turning the engine off and getting out of the car, you walk to the front door. You see it open, you furrow your brows.

''David?'' you yell as you walk inside. You don't get answer. You walk into the living room, your phone is laying on the coffee table. You grab it when you hear loud noise at the upstairs. ''David?'' you yell again, no answer.

The thought of him being hurt came to you. Your legs starts taking you to the stairs. You look to the second floor, it's dark. The stairs makes noises when you walk to upstairs, you turn the flashlight on from your phone so you can see something.

''David are you here?'' you yell again. There isn't that many rooms, but one of the doors is slighly open. Slowly and carefully you walk towards the door, not expecting what to see. When your fingers touch the door, it feels... wet. You open it.

There is blood everywhere. On the walls, floor and even on the ceiling. Your eyes drops on the floor. ''David'' You walk to him, he is alive but how long? ''Don't w-worry i will call help'' with your shaky hands you dial 911 on your phone.

''Y-you need to g-go'' he tells you, blood comes out of his mouth. You shook your head, hell no you are not leaving him alone to die. ''I need help to (the address) h-he has been stabbed PLEASE send help f-fast'' you stutter little bit.

You hear steps coming towards the room, you feel your heart beat coming faster. Your grip on your phone tightens up as the steps comes closer and closer. ''Hide'' David whispers to you, points towards the bed.

You do what he says. Without making sound you quickly walk to the bed and go under it. The 911 lady still on phone with you. You watch as someone comes to the door, you place your hand over your mouth.

They walk next to David who is laying on the blood pond. They kneel down, you can see the ghostface mask. Suddenly they swing their hand which is holding the knife across David's throat. You watch as he chokes on his own blood, you muzzle your crying sound.

They get up and leaves from the room. You are too scared to move, not until the police comes.