XVI

The sound of skin slapping and moans fills the bedroom, the bed headboard hits the wall in rhythm. ''Fuck'' you moan feeling the dildo hit the right spot.

Tara looks at you with lustful eyes before increasing her pace. Her other hand rest on your stomach, feeling the tip of the dildo when her other is around your throat.

''Keep your pretty mouth open i want to hear your moans'' her thrusts starts becoming more rough like the world would end soon. What turns you both more on is the sound of your wetness.

''Come on'' Tara whispers waiting for your sixth orgasm to come. You throw your hand on top of the headboard feeling the orgasm coming soon.

She kisses your boobs before trailing wet kisses from your boobs to your lips. She puts her hand on top of yours that's on the headboard.

''Tara'' you moan when your legs starts shaking, your back arches once again. This time Tara doesn't stop instead she thrusts faster than usually. You literally scream, feeling how the juices falls down on your thighs.

''No mo-'' a sound of something breaking makes you silent and her movements stops. ''I think we broke the bed'' you whisper, sweat dropping down from your forehead.

''It lasted quite long'' You chuckle before she leans down to kiss you. It's soft and not rough or desperate. ''Are you okay'' her hands runs up and down on your thighs.

''I was okay one hour ago, now i feel like destroyed'' she rolls her eyes before taking the dildo out. She slides her finger through your folds before putting her finger into her mouth that's covered with your juice.

''Tasting good as always'' She gets up and goes into the bathroom leaving you alone naked on her bed.

You know that this was only distraction to the fact there is another killer. You haven't talked with her about it, it might be just someone who is fan of stab movies or fan of the previous killers.

As you sit up the bathroom door opens revealing still naked Tara. She takes your hand before helping you up knowing that you can't really walk by yourself.

''I feel like i'm old'' you joke making her smile little bit. The bath is filled with water and bubbles, Tara helps you in before following.

She helps you sit down in front of her before sitting down behind you, her front pressed against your back. Your head rest on her shoulder while her fingers runs through your hair.

''What's on your mind?'' she asks curiously ''Just the news'' you mumble playing with her other hand.

''What about it?'' she stares at your connected hands before kissing your head ''Mostly why they did it'' Her hand from your head goes away before you feel it under the water on your leg.

''They are probably just a fan of the movies who wanted to experience it'' she whisper to your ear ''I don't know this just became more confusing''

''But the good thing is that there is two of us and if they find the other one they will not suspect me'' she kisses your neck ''And instead being in prison we can have sex everyday''

Her hand slides more down until it reaches your pussy ''Tara i'm sore'' you don't feel anything down there, it's numb. ''I was just joking'' her hands goes on your stomach.

You smile slightly until it drops ''I like your smile, smile more'' She whispers to your ear then kisses your head immediately making you smile again.

''There it is'' she chuckles, you place hands on top of hers that's laying on your stomach. ''I will get rid of them''

''You don't even know who is the other one... or do you?'' you ask half-joking, half-serious. ''Believe when i say i don't know, and besides there is huge chance that you aren't even their reason''

''Like i used to be yours?'' you ask while getting out of the bath, wrapping towel around your body. ''Like you said used to be. I have you now, right?'' She asks hesitantly.

You smile and nod ''Yeah'' you whisper, disappearing to bedroom. Tara continues to sit in the tub, now feeling empty as you left.

She hears you opening the wardrobe and changing, everything has been good for now. Then someone idiot decided to have some fun, she knows it's impossible to track them down. She doesn't know who is their next victim or was this one time thing.

With a sigh she takes the plug off, the water slowly going into the pipes. She gets up before drying herself with towel. With towel around the body she walks into the bedroom, seeing you on your stomach on the bed while wearing only underwears.

She walks past you, with a smile she slaps your ass before changing. While changing she hears how a ping sound comes out of your phone.

You open your father message before reading it.

-Hi honey, how is it going there?

-Pretty good

Tara comes next to you curiously looking at your phone when your father is typing.

-Good to hear. Could you come home tomorrow?

-Why?

You bite your bottom lip patiently waiting for his answer but knowing him, he types slowly.

-We need to talk

Your heart drops down in your stomach, did he notice the bag gone? Or the footage? Tara seems notice your overthinking.

"It's probably nothing" she massages your shoulder to calm you down "just go there and listen what they have to say"

"What if they ask something about the ice hockey bag or why there is two hour worth of footage missing?"

"you are smart, you will come up with something" she kisses your head "Don't overthink it, you have to sleep tonight"

You sigh before placing your phone down then laying down on your back as Tara moves to other side of the bed.

"you know you need a new bed right?" You chuckle when she turns the lights off before sliding under the blanket

"I will take Sam's old one, it's not like she would come back" She casually says but there is hint of sadness in her voice.

''What if she comes back?'' you ask as she seems to think ''She will not, she has been gone five years. She doesn't care''

She turns to the other side, her back now facing you. You open your mouth slightly but decide not to say anything anymore.

With a sigh you try to sleep.