XIV

Three days. Three days ago Wes left from this world. His mother has been asking around for him but nobody couldn't say anything.

A lot of people didn't know him, everyone thought he was just blondie obsessed with scary movies which was true.

Nobody really noticed him being gone until it was informed, every time when someone talk about it you remember the night.

You didn't actually kill him but you did help Tara to bury his body.

Amber flops down next to you on the one of the school couches. Tara at your other side grabs your hand and gives it light squeeze.

"Mindy stop stealing my things" Chad yanks something from her hand aggressively. "Sharing is caring, you can use my tampons if you want"

"I don't get periods" He points out to his twin sister "You have ass hole, take it and shove it there" Amber tells him.

Tara's thumb caress your hand making you look at her "i'm going to use bathroom" she says before leaving.

You bring your attention back to others who are staring at you "What? Do i have something on my face?" You ask confused.

"No'' they all say same time making you more confused ''Y/n do you have your zippo lighter?'' you reach to your pocket to find it empty.

It's always in your right pocket, you never take it off expect when you play with it and put your pants into washing machine. You check the other pocket too, empty. ''No'' you say confused.

''Weird'' Amber mumbles ''I maybe left it to Tara's place'' mental note check her house. The bell rings telling students to go classrooms.

You pick your bag from the floor before walking towards your english class when Tara comes out of the bathroom ''Have you seen my lighter'' she shakes her head as you continue walking.

Weird.

During the english class you need to use bathroom, after asking permission from the teacher you wander in the hallway. The lighter really bothers you, during the two years you have had it you have never forget it.

It's your grandpa old one, it doesn't really work well sometimes it does but it takes time. On the bottom is your first and last name letters, he engraved them before passing away.

You stop as you look at the school front doors, there is three adults which two of them looks too familiar. Gale and Sidney, they notices you. Fuck.

''Y/n'' They walk towards you as you think should you run away not wanting to hear their lecture again. ''What are you guys doing in here?'' you ask confused, definitely not coming to study.

''To see you'' you gulp as the man observes you, he looks familiar. Oh yeah it's the Dewey guy. ''W-why?'' nervous smile comes to your face as your palms starts to sweaty.

''We heard one of your friends, Wes disappeared'' Gale says ''Yeah but that doesn't mean ghostface was behind it, doesn't he or whoever is behind the mask leave the bodies?''

''Maybe this one is different, it's already different than others because this time Sidney isn't the target'' Dewey points out ''What's going on here?'' Tara's voice asks from behind you.

She wraps her arm around your waist as she comes next to you ''Keep your eyes open, remember what i told you not long ago'' Sidney says before they leave.

''What did she mean by that?'' Tara asks confused ''Nothing important anymore, why aren't you in class?'' you change the subject.

''I got bored so i left, why aren't you?'' you point towards the girls bathroom that's not far away from you. ''We could just skip rest of the day'' She suggest to you, honestly you don't really the english teacher maybe she doesn't notice you being gone.

When you came to Tara's place you started to looking for the lighter, Tara helped you but after almost one and half hour of looking it you didn't find it.

''I know i didn't left it to my home'' you run your fingers through your hair. You sit down on the double bed wondering where you left it.

Then you remember something ''Fuck..'' you mumble when Tara sits down next to you ''What it is?'' she asks.

''I had it with me when we buried Wes, i think i dropped it in the forest'' Tara's eyes wides, if someone finds him they will find your lighter.

''We need to go'' Tara grabs your hand before leading you to her car, quickly you get in before she starts driving towards the forest.

She parks the car and without wasting time you get out and immediately start walking towards the spot where you buried him.

Luckily nobody isn't there now but soon there will be when people get from work and take their dogs out. ''Do you see it?'' Tara asks quietly.

You look at the ground kicking the leafs to see if it would be under them. ''No'' you tell her. She looks at the spot where his body is buried.

''Did you drop it with him'' She clenches her jaw as she turns to look at you. ''I-i don't know'' she groans loudly, she is getting frustrated.

''Fuck y/n if someone finds this they will fucking know that you are somehow part of his fucking death!'' she whisper yells to you, she is angry.

''How i'm supposed to hear if it dropped? We were too busy to fucking dig the hole because you killed him. We wouldn't be in this situation if you would have stayed in my room!''

''He knew my secret! You would have done the same thing if you were a killer! So drop the fucking bitch attitude and be fucking helpful god damn!'' You huff while shaking your heads, trying to not to cry in front of her.

Without saying anything you turn around and start walking deeper into the forest ''Where are you going!'' she yells to you.

''Away from you''

After wandering in the forest almost two hours because you don't really know it you finally see Tara's house. The lights are on as the sun is almost down, Tara is sitting on the porch probably waiting for you.

Slowly you walk towards her as she lift her head up too see you. She looks like she has been crying, the dry tears on her cheeks.

You walk past her into the house as she does the same thing. You take your shoes and jacket off before walking to upstairs.

She follows you to her room, you take some clothes from one of the drawers she gave you before changing. She doesn't say anything as she watches you.

You lay down under the covers, walking two hours straight got you really tired. Tara doesn't question this when she turns the lights off.

She lays down next to you on her side, watching your face before you turn around. Now seeing only your back.

Suddenly her arm goes around your stomach as her front touches your back. ''I'm sorry'' she whispers to your ear before planting kiss behind it.

''I didn't mean it i just got frustrated'' she explains to you. ''I don't blame you, we will find it i will dig the hole open tomorrow'' you turn around to face her.

''I dropped it, i will dig the hole open'' she shakes her head as you put your palm on her cheek. ''Someone can see you then you will get into trouble and probably to prison''

''If you go down i will go down too'' you pull her into soft kiss, her hand laying on your waist bringing you closer to her.