II

''We are here to remember two of our school students whose life ended way too young...'' All school students have gathered together to school gym hall while holding candles.

You hear people sniffing, some even crying like a baby and people whispering how they can't believe this. You look at the candle that you are holding, why do this? This will not bring them back to alive.

''y/n'' you hear whispering on your left ''what'' you whisper back, you shift your gaze to Tara. ''Wanna get out of here'' You are standing close the door, you nod your head before giving the candle to someone.

You both try not to attract attention when you pass people. You hear few people whispering how rude it is, but you don't really care. Tara opens the door and you quickly sneak out of the gym hall, she following you.

''Thanks i couldn't be there any minute longer'' you both start walking in the school hallway, good thing all the teachers are in the gym hall. ''Me too, i mean rest in peace but i didn't know them soo i don't really care that much''

''I heard that we might get few days off school'' she continues. ''The only good thing i guess'' you mumble while you drag your finger on the wall. ''I'm going to use the bathroom really quick'' you nod as you watch her disappear to the bathroom.

While you wait for her you hear door opening somewhere. You shrug it off before taking your phone out of your pocket. ''Hey!'' you turn your head towards the voice, you see few guys walking towards you.

''Hey to you too'' you mumble when one of the guys drops your phone from your hand ''you could show some respect to them'' the only blonde one says to you ''i did already, i don't need anymore'' you say back.

''I remember you, you danced with both of them and changed salive '' one of them blurs out ''maybe, well 20 other girls did too so why does it matter'' you start getting annoyed, hoping that Tara would come soon. ''Oh guys i think we have the spooky killer here'' the same blonde guy says.

Before you could open your mouth, a janitor comes to the hallway and looks at you all ''We will see again'' you watch as they walk away before you grab your phone from the floor.

Right after they left, the bathroom door opens revealing Tara ''You couldn't come sooner'' you tell her as she looks confused at you. ''What do yuo mean'' you don't answer to her as you start walking away.

''Hey don't be grumpy at me'' her hand on your wrist makes you stop. You lock your eyes with her, you shook your head ''just forget it okay'' you give her a smile, she hesitates for a second before she lets go off your hand.

In silence you continue walking towards the front doors, Tara behind you following. ''Tara'' you say, she hums ''would you mind like you know stay again at my place, my parents won't coming home it started storming so it's dangerous for them to drive'' you explain to her, you stop walking to hear her answer.

''Yeah of course i can, where were they again?'' she asks. You take a moment to answer ''at my aunt place, i don't know where she lives but somewhere at southern California'' you realize you haven't ever been there, maybe when you were a baby.

''Oh cool'' with your side eye you see the same group of boys talking not far away from two of you. Tara notices this of course and turns her gaze towards the group who is already watching both of you.

''Let's go others are coming soon'' you tell her while she keeps staring at the group. ''Tara come on'' you take her hand, her gaze now on you.

You are all gathered at the school open space where is located the school most comfort couches. ''I almost fell asleep during the speech'' Amber groans, you are glad that you didn't hear it entirely thing. ''Why didn't you come with us then'' You say.

''It was boring as hell but i'm not disrespectful like you two'' You shrug. ''Good thing about all of this, they gave us the rest of the week off'' Chad tells, you raise a brow. ''Then what the hell are we doing here still'' you all look each other before you all quickly get up.

You sit on the grass your legs crossed drinking your blue slushie which taste so good. There is five of you anymore, Chad and Liv decided to go do 'things' aka breaking either one bed. Kids are running, not worrying that there is a killer, good thing they don't understand.

''Y/n back to living books'' you bring your focus back to others, not noticing that they were talking to you ''huh?'' you say. ''We asked you something'' Amber says coldly. ''Ask again'' you put the slushie down.

''We asked what are you doing later'' Amber asks, your eyes meets Tara's brown ones. ''Uhm i don't know nothing? I mean Tara is staying at my place'' Wes gesture changes and you notice it but decide to ignore it.

''There is going to be a party both of you should come there'' Mindy says, you raise a brow. ''Do you think that's a good idea? Remember ghostface'' Amber groans causing all of you look at her ''don't be such a pussy y/n live for once god damn''

Silence came, again. Maybe you should go there, what is the chance that you would be the next one? But same time you just want to be at home and do something with Tara maybe watch another movie. But seeing drunk teenagers is fun too.

''Wanna make a purple'' You furrow your brows, turning your head to the right where Mindy is sitting with her red slushie staring at you.