X

When the school started again after the small break, you and others have made habit to go Tara's house after school. She kinda lives alone, Sam is gone and her parents are all the time somewhere. You haven't slept the nights in your own home anymore.

The school ended few hours ago, you are sitting on the couch while you watch how Tara and Mindy plays with the xbox. Wes isn't there. Well you haven't seen him since the party, others hasn't really realized that.

Maybe it's a good thing, right? He can't make awkward scenes which would make Tara suspect something that would make her do something bad. But would she kill her friends? Honestly you don't know how far she could go.

''Tara'' you whisper to her as her eyes are glued on the tv ''Taraaa'' you say again but she doesn't answer because she is too focused at the videogame than her girlfriend. With a groan you get up from the couch and walk to upstairs to her room. You open her wardrobe hoping to find something comfortable to wear.

As you look at her clothes, a backpack on the ground gets your curiosity. You haven't seen it before, slowly you open the zipper before looking inside. A bloody ghostface mask. You take it out of the packback before looking at it, that's probably his blood when she cut his throat open.

Footsteps. Someone is coming to upstairs. In panic you quickly put the mask back in the backpack before closing the zipper and throwing it back into the wardrobe ''Hi Amber'' you close the wardrobe doors.

''Are you okay?'' you nod your hear rapidly as you stand in front of the wardrobe ''so what's up?'' you try to act normal as possible ''Are they still playing?'' she nods her head as she comes deeper into the room. ''You deserve better than her'' she says out of nowhere. ''What do you mean?'' you ask confused.

''She doesn't pay attention to you obviously'' you lean against the wardrobe ''maybe not now but most of the time she does'' Amber comes closer to you, stopping not far away from you. ''Amber i'm with Tara and i will be'' you tell her. ''I am not saying you should broke up with her but if you get bored with her, you know where to find me''

She leaves the room leaving you alone but soon Tara comes in ''I was wondering where you left'' you stop leaning against the wardrobe, instead sit down on her bed ''are you okay?'' she asks while you keep your eyes on the wardrobe.

She notices this and opens her wardrobe, she sees the backpack half open. ''You should probably wash the mask, the blood smells'' you tell her as she closes the door and turns around to look at you. ''You weren't suppose to see it''

''Well i did'' you get up from the bed as she puts her hands on your waist and brings you closer to her body ''i could put it on and fuck your brains out'' your eyes wides to her words while her hands goes under your shirt.

She cups your boobs over the fabric ''Tara others are in downstairs'' you remind her ''just be quiet then'' she kisses you hungrily while her hands massages your boobs ''nice try'' you say when you pull away from her body.

''Come on'' you tell her as you walk out of her room, back to downstairs where Mindy and Chad is playing videogames while other watches how badly Chad loses. ''You need to use your powers!'' Tara yells to Chad as she sits down on the armchair. You sit down on her lap when she wraps her arms around your waist.

''Fuck this game!'' Chad yells when he loses to his sister ''you are just bad loser'' Mindy tells her brother before she runs away when Chad starts to chase her. "Let's watch movie" Liv suggest. "Yeah we could watch stab 3" Chad says when he comes back with Mindy under his armpit "you smell like a wet dog" Mindy push him off before sitting down on the couch.

"Come on guys you have seen it millions of times" you tell them, you hate stab 3 it's the borest stab movia. "You can sleep" Amber says when Tara grabs a blanket from the floor before putting it over your body, you find that bit strange but shrug it off. The armchair where you and Tara are sitting on is next to the couch but little bit behind.