XI

You haven't slept for three days. 72 hours. Your eyebags are heavy, you look zombie. Tara has been worrying about you since when you woke up from the dream. Yeah it was dream, all your friends are alive.

''Hey sleepyhead'' Chad says while you guys sit in the school cafeteria eating lunch. ''What'' you mumble while your head rest on your hand like it's a pillow ''Should you go see the nurse or something?'' you shake you head.

''I'm fine'' you assure him even when everybody can see how your eyes almost closes. ''And i'm straight'' Mindy says ''mhmm we support you'' you joke, she would never be. ''We have 20 minutes till classes start you should sleep'' Tara plays with your hair.

"I said that i'm fine" you get up from your chair and leave. You don't want to listen to them anymore 'uh you should sleep' 'you look like a zombie' you are sick of it.

PYou wander on the hallway thinking where should you go? Or what should you do? So many thoughts but zero answers. Ugh you need something to keep you awake or you will pass out soon.

Like god could hear you wish the school's drug dealer boy walks past you, maybe he has something "hi" he turns around to see you. "Hi?" He says back. "Can we talk you know somewhere more private place"

He nods his head before opening the empty classroom door, you walk inside before he does. ''So?'' he asks confused ''do you have something to like keep me awake?'' The beanie boy looks at you before shaking his head.

''Sorry i don't'' his hand goes on the doorknob before you stop him ''can you get me one? Please i need just one'' you beg, he clenches his jaw before nods his head ''Fine give me one hour i will find you'' with that he opens the classroom door and leaves.

With a deep breath you open the classroom door and leave. As you turn around you meet familar face "hi Tara" you chuckle nervously as she crosses her arms.

"What did you do with Marco in that classroom" she goes straight to the point, her pupils goes smaller "we talked about our uhh project" you couldn't come up with better lie?

"Funny you don't have same classes with him" she points out. ''How do you kno- you know what nervermind i think i know the answer already'' she looks around before opening the same classroom door and pushing you in.

She locks the door before turning to look at you ''you have been acting weirdly since you discovered you know what in my wardrobe'' you look down at your white converses that seems be more interesting.

''i'm just exhausted okay? It's nothing important honestly'' you try to assure her, she shakes her head ''Did someone do something to you?'' angriness can be heard in her voice, you sigh out loudly ''No Tara trust me when i say that i'm just exhausted''

''Exhausted? You don't even let me touch your hands or even kiss you!'' she whisper yells, you bury your face into your hands. ''I don't want to fight, what if we just skip the last classes and go to my place?''

She places her hands on your waist before pulling you more closer to her. She stares into your eyes before her eyes drops down on your lips. ''I think it's best if i go home today'' she furrows her brows ''no, come to my place we can have fun'' smirk comes to her face.

The bell rings, telling students go to classes. You shake your head ''we need to go'' you tell her before she opens the door, letting you go.

You try to keep your eyes open as the math teacher talks about numbers. Numbers, numbers and numbers. You stare at the clock, hoping it to go faster. Well there is five minutes left the whole class has felt like 5 hours. Under the table your leg bounces, your head rest on your hand while the other one plays with the pen.