VII

Hands are red, his blood is on your hands. You watched as they killed him, how his life ended too soon like the others. People are walking past you all the time, on your cheeks is dry tears. You sit in the police station lobby, waiting. They allowed you to make a phone call.

''Y/n'' You hear the familiar voice saying. ''Are you okay'' Tara kneels down infront of you, she sees you red hands. You called her, she was the first person that came to your mind. ''Who's blood this is'' she whispers.

''David's'' you simply say while you look at your hands. Tara lifts your head up, forcing you to look at her, not at your bloody hands. ''You could have died'' she tugs hair behind your ear. ''if i would have listened to you, i wouldn't had meet him and he would maybe be still alive'' a tears comes out of your eyes.

''Shh it's not your fault'' she wipes the tears away. ''Miss Russell?'' a man voice asks. ''Could you come with us'' you nod before you get up. You walk to the man and follow him into room, leaving Tara alone in the lobby.

They asked basic questions from you, like what you did there, what you saw, why did you go upstairs. They took few pictures of you, and the dna of the blood from your hands. They offered you some help to express those feelings, but you rejected it.

''We will call you if we need anything else'' They let you go. Tara gets up as soon as she sees you, she walks to you. ''You okay?'' she asks, noticing that your hands are not bloody anymore. ''Can we go'' you whisper. She nods before she takes your hand and walks out of the station.

''We can go get your car tomorrow'' you nod your head before you get into her car. You wish that all this is one big nightmare. Tara sees that you are away from the real world. You feel her hand on your thigh, she massages it. You turn your gaze to her, you give her a small smile. 

You arrive to your home, your parents car is outside. You know you have to tell them, they need to know. You walk into the house, Tara following you behind. ''Y/n where have you been?'' Your mother comes to your view.

''Do you want me to be here'' Tara asks you, you nod your head. You need her to be with you. You walk past your mother into the living room where your father is watching the tv. You sit down on the couch, Tara next to you. You take a deep breath and tell them everything.

They are shocked and sad, who wants to do these things? They didn't want to ask much questions, wanting you to take a break about talking it.

You sit on your bed while Tara closes your door. She closes the curtains and makes sure your window is locked. ''do you wanna watch movie or just go sleep'' she asks. ''I just wanna lay down''

Tara lays down next to you, waiting for you. You start feeling dirty with your clothes, there is blood on your shirt, his blood. You get up and take your clothes off, leaving you only in your underwears before you lay down next to her.

''I'm not going to leave you alone anymore'' she whispers while she plays with your hair. ''you have to'' you say back. ''No'' she says. You lift your head up to look at her ''so you are going to come shower with me whenever i go''

She rolls her eyes ''you know what i meant'' you hum before you peck her lips, you have been missing those since the morning. ''What are we'' you ask. ''I like you'' Tara whispers against your lips. ''I like you too Tara'' you whisper.

''One plus one should we be together then'' she asks out of nowhere. You freeze, not knowing what to say. ''Did i broke you?'' she furrows her brows when you don't answer. ''Yes'' you say with a laugh. ''What yes?'' she asks.

You roll your eyes before you grab her hand, bringing it to your panties before you slide it in. ''yes we should'' a smirk comes to her face when her fingers touches your pussy. You feel bad doing this, but you need something else to think.

She grabs you by your throat and pushes you down on the bed while she gets on top of you. ''did you miss my touch that badly'' her eyes wander all over your body, your face starts heating. ''Please Tara'' you beg wanting to her fuck you to make you feel something amazing like last time.

Her hand goes away from your throat which is red now because the pressure she put on it. Slowly her hand slides down on your chest, your bra blocking the view of your boobs. You thank yourself for wearing bra that has the clip on the side and not on the back. Slowly and painfully her fingers finds their way to it, opening it.

You can't wait, she has been teasing for you too long. You move your bra away from her way, finally to let her to see them. ''Have i been teasing you too long, so desperate for my touch'' she tilts her head, your breathing comes heavier.

''Please Tara stop teas-'' your words get cut off when moan escapes from your mouth as she takes one of your nipples to her mouth her tongues swirls around it. She keeps eye contact with you, wanting to see how you react to her touch.

Suddenly she slides two fingers in you as she plays with your boobs. Moans escapes from your mouth more when the speed is her fingers increases. You grip on the sheet, your knuckles turns slowly to white.

''Oh god you are so wet'' she whispers against your nipple, sending shivers throught you. She starts leaving sloppy kisses on your chest, sucking on your skin to leave marks so people know that you aren't theirs. Her kisses moves to your neck, you let out loud moan as she finds the sweet spot on your neck.

The orgasm is building in your stomach, her thrusts increases her fingers hits everytime on the right spot. ''I'm c-close'' she adds a third finger in you, causing to send you over as you let the loudest moan. Your back arch as the orgasm finally comes, your legs starts shaking.

Her fingers leave from you, you miss them already. You watch as she brings her fingers to her mouth before sucking them clean,  she moans to your taste. You give her smile, still catching your breath.

''You should sleep you are tired'' she lays down next to you. You move on your side, your back is against her front. Her hands goes over your stomach, you take her hand and move it closer to your chest while holding her hand.

''Goodnight Cara Mia'' she kisses on your neck before adjusting her head better. Smile comes to your face,but your smile goes away as fast as it came as the earlier comes to your mind,  the sound of the knife when it cut his throat open, him trying to breath as the blood flow out his throat. The plans you guys made, about going back to the city and spend time, now impossible to do.