XIII

The full moon is on the sky, people are sleeping in their homes. Most of the city lights are off, the weather is cold. People are relief that there hasn't been another murder for few days but they don't know it..

Tara opens the trunk of her car before you walk next to her, with same time you lift the bag down with her. ''Are we going to drown him?'' you ask knowing that it would need more weight to keep it under the water.

She looks at the lake, it's not big enough he can be easily found. ''We need to bury him'' with two shovels and bag you walk deeper into the forest trying to find good spot. She couldn't leave him at your house.

The police would suspect both of you especially since you deleted the camera footage, they would have saw the missing piece. Suddenly Tara stops and gives you gloves to put on. You grab the shovel before you help her dig the hole.

''You weren't suppose to be part of this'' with anger she stabs the ground with the shovel ''You killed him at my house in front of me'' you point out, the imagine is still in your mind. ''Oh god others are going to notice him being gone''

''We didn't notice him being away for few days and we need to come up with story what we did the night he went missing'' After that you fell into silence, both of you digging the hole until it's deep enough.

The bag makes loud noise when it falls into the hole until dirt gets thrown on it, slowly filling the hole. ''We were at my place, we had movie night and we didn't see anybody that day'' Tara says.

''Fine'' you look at the ground, it looks like someone has touched it but not too much. ''We need to burn the clothes'' she grabs your hand before leading you towards her car. She opens the trunk once again and takes the bag.

She throws it on the ground before you light up a match. You turn to look at Tara before throwing it on it, the bag slowly burns. ''Are you okay?'' You give her a nod before sitting on top of the trunk, waiting.

''The imagine will go away, don't be scared of me you know i would never hurt you'' she spreads your legs open before stepping between them ''i'm not scared of you, i'm scared if we get caught about this''

''I don't want you to ignore me anymore like you did, i want you to be with me every single day. Come live with me to my place, it's too huge for me and we can have amazing sex all over the house'' you giggle to the last part.

''You could always ask Sam come back'' you suggest to her but she rolls her eyes instead ''I wanna meet your sister, be glad to have one. I'm the only child'' The only sound is the fire is burning when Tara goes silent.

''I don't need when i have you, she has been too long gone it's too late. I'm happy when it's just you and me'' Sudden noise in the dark forest gets Tara turns her head towards it, the bush leafes slightly moving.

''Let's go''

The forks hits the plate everytime someone takes some food on it before placing it in their mouth. You stare at your half eaten food while sitting accross from your parents who are talking about the huge accident, how half of the victims died.

''..It's miracle that the boy is alive, he was under one of the cars'' your father says before filling his mouth with food that your mom made. ''What's wrong sweetie?'' your mothers voice asks, you lift your head up.

''Nothing i'm just tired'' you rub your eyes with your thumb and index finger ''Are you sure there isn't anything else?'' your father asks this time ''I was thinking if i could maybe.. move to Tara's place for a while''

''Why?'' your mother asks confused ''You guys are gone all the time, i'm alone and it would be nice to be with someone'' they look at each other before looking at their daughter ''Is there something between you and her?''

Your eyes drops down on the white plate before you give them a nod ''She is good girl, we could let her stay at her place'' your mother says to her husband who keeps eyes on you ''They are teenagers what if ghostface comes to her place?''

''Tara is good at self defence'' you blurt out to them. They look each other for few seconds before giving a nod ''Only if you promise to be safe''

You walk to your room before taking a bag from under your bed and putting clothes in it. Tara should be there soon to pick you up. You grab your personal stuff too, just incase if your parents search your room.

As you walk to your door you look at the doorframe where is hole by the kitchen knife. The doorbell rings as you touch it. Before you could go even downstairs, your father opens the door revealing her.

''Hi Mr. Russell'' she says with a smile as you come to downstairs. ''You can call me just Kevin'' she gives him a small smile and nod ''Hi'' she says more softly this time to you, her body calms down.

''Ugh the smell of bleach is strong here'' Your mother complains as she stands on the spot where was a body yesterday. ''I dropped wine bottle i didn't know what to do'' Tara graps your bag before opening the door.

''Girls'' both of your parents says before you could walk out of the house ''i will keep her safe i promise'' the door closes leaving your parents alone in the house ''something didn't felt right'' your father mumbles.

''That girl will get our baby girl into big trouble someday''

The mattress sinks slightly as another body comes on it, a movie is playing on the tv. Her lips immediately touches your neck on the weak spot. ''Tara'' you warn her, the tiredness starting hitting you.

''I'm hungry'' she mumbles against your neck ''eat'' you feel her smiling against your neck ''open your legs then'' you roll your eyes before pushing her away. ''Can we have one night together without sex''

She groans before flopping down next to you staring at the ceiling. You continue watching the movie which isn't that interesting anyway. The tv turns off before your head touches the soft pillow.

A ping sound comes from your phone telling that you got new message. Lazily you grab it before reading your mother's message 'Be safe, love you' ''Who was it'' Tara asks curiously. ''Mom'' the phone goes back on the night table.

''Telling me to stay safe even when i'm sleeping next to a killer'' She turns to the other side, now facing you. ''I still feel hate towards the beanie boy'' she says. ''Promise that you will do nothing to him, i heard he has younger sister. He is all she has''

You place your palm on her cheek, she puts her hand over it. Her thumb caressing your hand ''Thank you for agreeing to this'' she whispers while staring into your eyes ''I was alone all the time, maybe having another person is not that bad''

''Yeah'' she comes on top of you still under the covers. You furrow your brows until she disappears under the covers. ''I'm still hungry''