XVIII

The music is blasting as people are drinking and having fun in the Freeman's house. The smell of sweat and alcohol in the air, sitting on the couch with others you drink your second mix. Tara's hand around your shoulder.

It was Tara's idea to go to Amber's party to clear the minds about the fact that Wes body is missing and someone knows about it. Knowing that it's impossible but still you sometimes think that one day he will just walk like nothing ever happened.

You are still mad at your parents about the idea of moving out. Tara has been trying to give you ideas about how to convince them to stay but all of them sounds too absurt. Deep down in you is a fear that thinks that one day she will make you a orphan.

''Let go off your thoughts'' Tara whispers into your ear before gently kissing your head. With one big sip you empty your cup before leaving to make another one.

Trying your best not to touch others as they keep bumping into you accidentally or not. What felt like adventure from Dora you finally find the amazing table that has many bottles of liquor. Grabbing one you start to pour into your cup.

Alcohol.

More alcohol.

Little bit more alcohol.

''You are gonna end up to hospital if you keep drinking the most strongest stuff'' Familiar voice says with chuckle following it. Amber grabs the bottle from your hand to stop you pouring more into your cup that's almost full.

''I have strong liver'' She raises a brow while watching you taking a sip then immediately coughing few times. ''You are not Frank Gallagher y/n'' She pours orange juice into your cup to make it taste better.

''Well he didn't have that strong liver neither'' You state. With your side-eye you can see Tara glaring at you two. Well mostly at Amber because she have come closer to you, her arm almost brushing yours.

Noticing that, you take step back. ''Did you hear that police is now looking at Wes case as kidnapping'' Amber says out of nowhere. You take huge sip of your drink before managing answer back.

''W-why they think he got kidnapped?'' You ask, you know he is dead but the fact that police thinks he got kidnapped sounds bit strange. ''Do you think he got kidnapped?'' Amber asks as she tilts her head.

The sweat starts forming on your skin, the heart beat is becoming little bit faster. You look around, noticing that Tara isn't sitting on the couch anymore. Then you feel her hand on your waist, her head on your shoulder.

''Hi Amber. You can go now, go find someone else to flirt with'' With that Amber looks at you one more time before walking away into the crowd of drunk teenagers. ''What did you guys talked about?''

''Did you hear? That police thinks that Wes got kidnapped..'' you whisper to her ear, her facial expression doesn't change. ''Well that's good thing'' Tara smiles before pulling your body closer by your waist.

''We could find empty bedroom and test the bed there'' She whispers before kissing your neck, nibbling it. It sounds so good but you came here to get your mind off, not to have sex in one of Amber's guest rooms.

''I would love to but can we just enjoy this night. Without sex?'' Tara groans before taking her face away from your neck where is a hickey now. ''Fine'' She agrees but rolls her eyes, clearly little bit disappointed.

After drink after drink, you find yourself outside at the backyard close to the bushes. Throwing up. The bathrooms were occupied with horny teenagers who were making out in there. The eyes has turned into reddish, your throat feels awful.

The taste in your mouth is worst, mix of alcohol and the food that you ate earlier before going to the party. Your nose is burning too, after the vomit came out from your nostrils. That didn't feel good.