XII

You haven't really talked to Tara since what happened two days ago. She has been sometimes standing under your window throwing small rocks at it. You have ignored those, you have needed time for youself to think. At least there hasn't been another murder.

It's saturday night, your parents are gone because there was this big accident and they needed to go back to work, leaving you alone. You walk downstairs while wearing only shorts and bra, good thing about being alone is that you don't need to wear many clothes.

You hum a song while opening the cabinets one by one trying to find the alcohols. Your parents changes the place everytime when you find them. As you open another cabinet, a sound comes from upstairs. Your heart misses few beats.

Slowly you close the cabinet before grabbing a kitchen knife, you can't know who is there. You walk to the stairs, looking to upstairs to see if someone is there. The grip on the knife tighnes up as you walk upstairs.

The sound comes from your bedroom, slowly without making sound you walk towards your bedroom door. It's slightly open since you left it open, suddenly the door opens more the person dodges the knife.

''Fuck Tara!'' you scream as she looks at the knife that's now connected with your door frame. ''Well that was close one'' she takes the knife off from the doorframe leaving a hole there. ''What are you doing here?'' you take deep breaths, trying to make your heart beat normal.

''I came to see you'' she states ''and you decided to climb from my window?! We have doors too'' you look at the window that's fully open ''I wanted to try it'' you close the window before locking it, making sure nobody else comes from it.

''You haven't been talking to me lately'' she plays with the knife before placing it down on your table ''i have needed some... own time'' she walks closer to you but then sits down on your bed in front of you

''You know these two days have been painful to me, to stay away from you'' your eyes drops down on the floor where her backpack is ''did you kill him?'' she raises a brow to your sudden question ''no or at least not yet'' she admits to you.

''then what's in the backpack'' you point at it, Tara sighs before grabbing the bag. She opens the zipper before taking out something that you didn't expect ''a strap-on?'' you try not to laugh ''what? i wanted to try it'' she puts it back into her backpack.

''I want to know what's on your mind'' she takes your hand and pulls you closer to her. Her hands goes on your waist ''Nothing'' you lie again, she shakes her head ''Tell me, i promise i will not get mad''

You are afraid to tell her, you need to get her forget the subject. She raises a brow when you take your bra off ''what if we just use the strap-on?'' she opens her mouth to say something before you take your shorts off.

She gets down on her knees in front of you. She kisses your thighs while your hands lays on her head. You moan when her tongue touches your pussy, her hands rest on your thighs. ''fuck Tara'' she looks up to you, wanting to see your reaction when she pushes her tongue into your hole.

You throw your head backwards, moans escapes from your mouth when her hands takes your boobs and massages them. Your moans gets louder as you feel the orgasm coming closer but suddenly Tara backs away.

She gets up from the floor before pushing you down on the mattress. Slowly she strips herself naked before taking the strap-on from her backpack. She puts it on pretty easily which causes you to raise a brow ''have you done this before?''

''I have tried to wear it'' you stare at the 9inch or even 10inch long thic purple dildo, she crawls back on top of you before capturing your lips into passionate kiss. Her hands roams all over your body, you can feel the dildo slightly touching your pussy.