IX

A week ago you got to know the truth. It's hard to know the truth. When people talk about it or when you see news about it, immediatelly Tara comes to your mind. You try your best to not say anything about it, you try to avoid the whole subject. Sometimes when you sleep you see nightmares about her standing middle of the body pile with blood all over her. Of course you never tell her about those dreams.

This night you saw again a nightmare. You sit on the bed, taking deep breaths after waking up from the nightmare. It's 12am and Tara is peacefully sleeping next to you, how can she sleep so peacefully? Slowly you take the blanket off and make your way towards the bathroom. You stare at yourself through the bathroom mirror, you look like you haven't slept for a while. You take your shirt and shorts off before turning the shower on.

Lastly you take your panties off when the water is hot enough. The hot water making contact with your skin feels good, you love hot showers maybe too much because few times you almost passed out because how hot it was.

You close you eyes and let the water hit your face. You open your eyes as you feel someone joining with you. ''Why aren't you sleeping'' Tara whispers against your neck before leaving a kiss there. You turn around to meet naked Tara. ''I couldn't sleep'' she looks into your eyes as her hand moves from your shoulder to your chest.

''Am i the reason'' she asks out of nowhere while you try to keep your eyes open because the hot water touches your eye balls. ''No'' you lie, of course she is but you can't tell her. ''Good'' she pushes you against the wall, you whimper when your back hits against the cold brick wall. Tara attacks your lips.

Her naked body against yours, her hands wanders all over your body. Your hand gets lost into her wet hair as she starts sucking the skin of your neck. Moans escapes from your mouth when she spreads your legs and pushes her knee against your pussy.

You grind against her leg, she can feel how your pussy moves back and forth. ''noo'' you whimper when she takes her leg away from your pussy. Without another word she moves away from under the water that comes from the shower head. She opens the bathroom door and sits down on your bed.

Confusion comes to you as you turn the shower off. You walk to her, not caring if you are wet or not. All happens so fast when she pushes you down on the bed, gets top of you and suddenly a knife is against your throat. ''Tara'' you warn her as she sits on your lower stomach.

''Are you scared?'' she tilts her head, waiting for your answer. ''No'' you lie of course you are. The tip of the knife slowly traces from your chest to your stomach then on your pussy. ''I can almost hear how your heart is almost exploding'' you try to calm yourself down but the knife close to your pussy isn't helping

You jolt when you feel something going into your pussy, the handle of the knife. You let out moan when she starts thrusting the handle in and out rapidly. She takes one of your hard nipples into her mouth, her tongue swirls around it.

''Tara'' you grip the bed sheet when she increases the pace, destroying your pussy. ''How does it feel to have the handle of the knife what took those people's life inside of your wet desperate pussy'' your eyes wides to her words, but soon closes when you feel the orgasm building.

She takes the handle off and replaces it with her two fingers. Curling them inside of you, hitting the right spot. The phone in the bed lightens up when someone calls to it. Tara picks up the phone and answers to it. ''Yes?'' she says without stopping. ''Where?'' you try your best not to moan.

''We can come there'' your back arches when the orgasm comes, she doesn't stop instead her pace increases. ''See you soon'' her fingers disappears from inside of you, she puts her fingers that's covered with your juice into her mouth. ''Are you okay?'' she asks while looking into your eyes.