Preparations for the hunt

It's a cold rainy night, lightning is striking off in the distance, the cold wind feels as if it was stinging on the cheeks and nose. There is mud everywhere and the trees are moving violently with the strong wind, the wind is howling making the night more eerie than what it is supposed to be. There is a full moon in the dark sky, there are several stars they look like grains of salt. Several punches are heard throughout the forest, each punch sounds harder than the previous one. You can hear trees crack and fall, punch after punch a tree follows by falling. It was Ramon training, Ramon was punching trees trying to improve his physical attack with his energy. Ramon's knuckles were full of blood with splinters, his fingers were shaking from all the punches he had thrown. The toad is sitting on a log about 20 feet away from Ramon. He is observing him as he punches each tree. Ramon looks at a fresh tree in front of him, he raises his wet fist, a golden and yellow light emits from his knuckles, he screams and throws a punch hitting the tree and cracking it in the first blow, the tree then begins to tilt and completely falls onto the ground. Crows are heard in the background disturbed from the tree that fell. Ramon is panting like an exhausted dog his chest hurts from all the cold air he has been inhaling, his feet hurt from all the cold wet water in his boots, his fingers are shaking with blood, his hair is muddy and wet, but his eyes are filled with determination he has to keep improving hit physical ability if he wants to defeat shizuka. The toad which was sitting on the log looks at Ramon and speaks to him.

-"You have improved greatly just from yesterday when we decided to do this, however it seems you have hit a brick wall, you aren't getting any better"-

Ramon knows this however he didn't want to acknowledge it since he didn't want to believe his progress has halted, he takes a deep breath and exhales, you can hear him disappointed by the way he sighs, Ramon then replies to the toad.

-"I can bring down a full grown oak tree with a single hit I don't really see any more room for improvement than this?"-

Ramon raises his right arm as he holds his right bicep indicating his strength. The toad then hops off the tree log and hops to the oak tree Ramon just recently toppled. He inspects the crack and looks into the tree. The toad then turns to look back at Ramon.

-"Yes it is true you can bring down a tree with a single blow however just barely, your cracks barely go through the tree, the tree only falls due to its massive weight, the remaining fibers aren't able to hold it up anymore."-

Ramon looks discouraged by what he just has been told, his energy and his strength aren't enough to bring down a tree by themselves. He closes his eyes and tries not to scream in anger and frustration he just takes a deep breath through his mouth and exhales, he then opens his eyes and closes his fists. Ramon focuses on another fully grown oak tree next to the previous one. He stands in front of it ready to punch it. The toad speaks to him

-"Remember Ramon focus your energy on the middle knuckle and even out the remaining energy on the rest of the knuckles, make sure that it's like a spear that leaves a path of devastation as well."-

-"Yeah."- Ramon gives a single reply.

Ramon then raises his right fist, he stares at the tree for 15 seconds and then the glowing energy comes from his knuckles, it starts off at the middle knuckle before it begins to slowly spread to the rest like a wave. Light sparks of white light are shown; he then takes a step with his left foot and delivers a blow to the tree. This time it was more powerful than the previous one, when the fist connected to the tree it made the same explosion as a great cannon. Ramon stared at the tree in confusion, it did not move however something he had never seen occurred, a white glow the same size of his fist was left on the oak. Ramon got closer to look at the glowing light however before he got any closer the light disappeared into nothing.