Crystal Waterfall

It has been five hours since Ramon has been taken by the witch named Luna, and Pedro has been constantly following the both of them in hopes of rescuing his partner Ramon. It is now three in the afternoon and Luna can be seen flying just above the trees at an incredible speed. The wind blows her white hair just behind her head, her witch hat also seems like it wants to fly off but for some odd reason it also seems like it is attached to the back of her head. Her view of the forest is a gorgeous one, the Lunar forest is visible for miles on end there seems to be no end to the green trees and fields. Meanwhile Luna has her focus upfront Ramon was still a mouse in her black coat pocket. Ramon was hiding in there and did not want to fight back for fear of accidentally falling off and plummeting to his death was very much real. Luna's eyes widen and a giant smile forms on her face.

-"Ahhh I found a sweet spot for some alone time, my sweet pet!"- she squeals in excitement.

She then grips the front of her stick with both of her hands and she flies even faster now easily breaking the sound barrier making a sonic boom, the trees just below her bend and get dragged towards the direction she traveled to. She immediately disappears in the sky going from a black dot to now nothing. Pedro could be seen a few miles behind still trying to catch up, he can be seen full sprinting, sweating, and panting like a dog. He stops for a second leaning against a tree as sweat just keeps coming out.

-"How am I sweating anyway!?! I'm a toad not a damn mammal!"- he yells in frustration.

However his rant did not last long as he regained his composure and started jogging again in hopes of catching up to them soon. Meanwhile all this is happening hundreds of miles away in the Elric Kingdom some news will soon be broken to Elric the king and son to one of the founding Gods Alaric. The throne room was massive, it seemed as if the roof was miles above, the pillars were white as paper, there was a golden light hanging on each pillar illuminating the room, there was a giant red carpet leading from the two golden doors at the entrance all the way to the throne. Starting from the entrance all the way to the throne there were golden Elric knights on each side of the carpet postured with a giant golden battle ax. There were hundreds of knights with the sole duty of guarding the room. Minutes later there was a knock on the doors, and just a few seconds later they were opened by a very tall man. The tall man walked into the room and walked towards the throne, the mysterious man was white peach skin toned, had mildly long black hair in a slick back, a trimmed black beard and mustache, had a dark leather strap covering his right eye, he stood at 6'9, had an all black leather armor, along with dark boots, and black leather gloves.

The man walked in a slow and intimidating manner, he looked to his left and right staring at the golden knights, you could not see their faces yet they seemed incredibly nervous. The boots of the man echoed throughout the empty room. After five minutes of walking he has finally reached the throne, the throne was a giant golden one, it seemed to be covered with diamonds and emeralds, around the throne there was eight women on their knees their faces were looking down at the floor but their bodies were facing the throne, they were covering their faces with a black clothed mask, they were wearing an almost all black robe which also had a white linear design around the wrist of the sleeves and down the body where you would button it up. Finally the man sitting on the throne was huge, he was sitting down but he seemed to be ten feet tall, his armor was a bulky one, it was blue on the shoulders along with a blue dotted pattern throughout the body but it was mostly golden. He was not wearing a golden helmet or anything, his face was a white skin toned one, had yellow wavy hair reaching his ears, had eyes as blue as the ocean, an incredibly beautiful white smile, and a chiseled jaw.

The man who entered got on his right knee and bowed down at the giant man.

-"Father, I have finally concluded my mission in the Lunar Forest. I am honored to announce it has been a successful operation!"- The mysterious man says, still bowing down.