What is real?

Everything is dark and there is water all over the floor. The water is cold, dark, and the giant pool of water reaches as far as the eye can see. However, off into the distance there is a small white light. It is a man crouched down, his back visible and his face facing away. His blue and white clergy robe was stained with blood, it seemed as if he was eating something, like a feral animal, you can hear bone crushing and flesh tear apart. Blood droplets fall on the water disappearing. The man slightly moves revealing Lilith's head almost detached from its neck. It was hanging on by a few tendons. Her eyes were rolled back and her skin was pale as paper, a drool of spit was seen escaping her mouth. As the man was biting deep into her he suddenly stopped. He then begins to turn towards us. His large white round hat provided the perfect shade that covered his face. As he begins to fully turn a loud blood curdling screech erupts making the water shake.

Ramon wakes up and lifts his head up immediately, he is sweating bullets, he looks around the room he was in. It was a small dark wooden room. There is a small coffee table next to the small bed he was in and on top there was some cold tea. In the middle of the room there was a dinner table but there was nothing on top despite chairs being around it, as if people had just eaten. He is analyzing the room until a light makes him squint as it flashes him. Ramon covers his eyes with his right hand ever so slightly. It was a firework. He tries to get out of bed but his leg hurts. He was still injured from Elric crushing it. He notices that his healthy leg was barefoot and his injured one bandaged along with a stick tied onto his leg. He was in some white wool shorts and had a white shirt. Ramon decides to man up and stands up. He grunts with pain as he limps towards the window. He sees out into the town, the people are having a festival, drinks and food is being shared with the locals. Fireworks pop in the sky making the dark room bright for a split second.

'It's more than likely past midnight and they are partying?' Ramon says in thought.

He turns around and notices the door slightly open.

'Am I alone? Or is Pedro near? Ah who cares I'm starving I'm going out to eat' he says in thought once again.

As Ramon limps out his room he sees that there are stairs leading down. He goes down the wooden stairs and exits the building. As soon as he exits he is greeted with the sound of fireworks popping and the smell of beef and bacon. The smell of food overpowered the smell of gunpowder. As Ramon limps away from the building and heads into the festival a few locals give him some beer in a tin can.

-"C'mon buddy cheer up will ya! Here take some! It will make you and your uh..." the man says as he looks down at Ramon's broken foot.

-"And your leg feel better! Hahaha!"- The man laughs as he leaves Ramon with the beer and walks away. Ramon looks into the can and sniffs it, he shrugs slightly and tosses the beer over his left shoulder.

-"I haven't given up in life yet...I need some food."- Ramon says.

He continues to limp around the festival until his nose twitches along with his right eyelid. The smell of seafood made his gut absolutely scream. He turns to his left with a drool almost falling out. Ramon limps his way towards the food stand. The person in charge of the stand was an old lady who seemed to barely reach five feet in height. Her eyes were closed shut and her hair white as the grains of salt on the stand. She had old and brown ragged clothes.

-"How may I help you young man?"- She says with a raspy voice.

-"Yeah let me get some fried shrimp on a kabob and uh uhm also fried trout!"- Ramon says as he places a few bronze coins on the stand.

Ramon gets his food and sits down on a random stone next to a small water fountain. He begins to eat the shrimp and trout as if he had never eaten in his life. The flaky meat of the trout melts in his mouth with every bite he takes, the shrimp was crunchy and was not chewy in the slightest. To Ramon this was one of the best meals he has ever had. He lets out a sigh after he finishes his food grabbing onto his belly. Ramon closes his eyes and lets them rest for a while, until he feels his injured leg tingle a bit. He looks down at his leg and moves it around, the pain, it was leaving, it seemed as if his body was regenerating every broken bone and tendon in his body.