Greta's power

The wind is soaring through the trees making them bend at will. Several leaves are flying throughout the wind as the once clear sky has turned gray from the clouds covering the sky, like a roof of despair. Several droplets of water can be felt hitting the face for the clouds have carried a bit of water with them. Soon after a red and black glow can be seen in the distance of the forest, the closer you get the more violent the wind can be felt. The red energy was coming from Eydis who now possessed Greta's body. Greta who was now the demonic entity Eydis was angered at Ramon for he was the one who came and spoilt her fun, she was staring at Ramon with absolute fury. Ramon was not breaking eye contact in hopes of being intimidating. Luna was staring up at Ramon 'have I finally been saved' she thinks to herself. Lilith looks up at Ramon with tears in her eyes and Emma looks up at him in confusion, however just as Ramon slightly moves his lips Greta charges at him reaching his location faster than lightning, to Luna it seemed as she has teleported she collides with the tree and Ramon, a small explosion happens up in the tree causing oak and several debris to fly all over the place. Luna can only hear explosions throughout the forest, they were exchanging blows.

-"Emma, quick get me out of these vines now!"- Luna yells at her.

Emma stares at Luna in a state of shock; she stands there hyperventilating, she falls to her knees and begins to cry.

-"W-why is this suddenly happening?"- she says as she breaks down.

-"Emma..."- Luna says feeling pity for her.

-"Somethings different..."- Pedro says out of nowhere, catching Luna off guard.

Luna stares at Pedro who now seemed angry and determined.

-"What are you talking about?"- Luna asks.

-"Ramon something is different about him, from his attitude all the way to his energy output it seems as if he has fought before...like there is another man fighting through him..."- Pedro mentions.

Ramon and Greta exchange several blows making the trees in the area to go flying from the shock their punches deliver. Ramon delivers punches to her gut however she stands there without flinching she just smiles at him as she targets his face with her nails trying to scratch his face off. Ramon kicks his feet into the ground sending him flying several feet away from her. Ramon stands there panting while Greta slowly walks towards him with her hands open to the side trying to intimidate him.

-"Come here dimples! Let me mark myself on you!"- she yells at Ramon.

'I can erase and emit light I should be able to blind her, however...if my opponent moves too much the idea is good as dead' Ramon thinks to himself.

Then suddenly a strategy pops up to his head, Eydis relies on Greta's body, she cannot output more than what her body can handle or else it will break apart, so he will keep hitting her with charged attacks, to eventually overwhelm her own energy bank causing Greta's body to fall apart. As he finally gets an idea of what he will do he sets his feet on the ground and his fists up in the air.

'I will make sure that not even the ground below her will remain!' he says in thought once more.

Greta jumps at Ramon closing the gaps quickly once again, she laughs maniacally as she swings her right hand at his face, he puts his left arm up striking her right forearm preventing her from making contact with him. He grabs her face with his right hand and plummets her into the ground causing dirt and mud to fly all over the place. Meanwhile he has her pinned down he begins to generate energy from his right palm blasting her with his energy at point blank, he makes sure to generate as much energy he can without tiring himself out too much. The explosion shoots towards the sides of his hand completely engulfing anything on the ground. However he senses a malice energy come at him so he jumps a few meters away from where he pinned her down.