Arrival

As Luna, Pedro, and Ramon stay at the island. The outside world keeps going forward and fast. News of the Siege of Valeriana reached the edge of the world, that the Elric kingdom had made their first move against the church for the first time in hundreds of years. Several kingdoms had been warned, some had sent Elric non aggression pacts, while others prepared for a possible invasion of their own sovereignty. Just a few thousand miles from the sea up north west, in the capital of the Monarch Empire, a Kingdom can be seen. The sky was orange as if the sun was setting, however it was just early in the morning. The trees around the kingdom were all orange as if it was autumn. The tall orange mountains surrounded the kingdom making it an impenetrable fortress to enemy forces. This kingdom was the capital of the Monarch Empire, Annora's kingdom, it stretched for miles. It was an entire city of orange marble, along with white marble. And in the center of all of it there was a giant castle surrounded by man made lakes along with pine trees. The castle stretched up into the sky and it was incredibly tall. Several Annora's men were seen guarding the entrance to the castle, their dark hooded clothing covering their faces as they held giant purple spears with their right hands. Others patrolled the area on their horses, while others were seen walking. Now inside the castle there was a throne room, the throne was made of dark leather with a purple hand rest. The rest of the throne room had torches on every pillar that was placed parallel from the entrance all the way to the throne. Seconds later, a man walks into the throne room, he stood at six feet, had a black leather coat that covered all of his body including his feet. He had a messy beard and was bald. He looked around the throne, he looked at one of the knights who was postured guarding the door.

-"Where is Lady Annora?"- The man asked.

-"She is not here at the moment sir! She has gone out to eat!"- The knight replied.

-"Eat? Is she really doing it again?"- The man said.

-"I don't know what you are talking about sir!"- The knight replied.

The man nodded his head in disappointment. He brought up his left hand, it was covered in scars and black patches. Then suddenly it seemed as black mold began to form from thin air. It grew into the size of a door. It was a portal. The man walked right through it. Now, just outside the kingdom in one of the nearby hills there was a huge and dark cave entrance. For such a comforting and inviting hiding spot there seemed to be no wildlife nearby. Chewing and tearing of the flesh could be heard coming from the inside. A trail of blood leads into the cave.

-"You said you were going to stop Lady Annora? I thought you were going to transition to people worshiping you? What happened to that?"- The bald man who appeared from the dark portal asked the entity which was inside.

Two red glowing eyes appeared from the darkness, then suddenly they began to approach the entrance, and a tall woman stepped out. She stood up to seven feet tall, towering over the bald man. Her white hair was tied into a ponytail, her pale white skin smooth as snow, her once red eyes turned purple just like amethysts, her purple and gray iron armor grew with a beautiful white aura. She seemed to have no weapons.

-"I was just hungry that's all...- Annora says looking down on the man with a motherly smile as blood dripped from her canines.

-"How many? How many have you eaten?"- The man asked.

-"How many of my children have I eaten? Hm, maybe around twenty I believe."- She says, placing her left pointer finger on her chin trying to think back.

-You already have heard then? Haven't you? That is why you are desperately seeking for more power?"- The bald man says.

-"Are you mocking me? Richter? Do you think I'd be afraid of Elric invading us next? That meat head is a failed God seeking to only please his pride, I have an entire bloodline to fix, my real worry is my own siblings."- Annora says with a serious tone.