Elric

The sun is about to set and a cold strong wind blows through what remains of the Lunar forest. Several explosions are heard throughout the forest, and many small animals are caught in the fire. Luna isn't much of a fighter but she is trying her very best to fight Greta. She considers herself useless without a staff and is ashamed she has to rely on rings to even keep up with the absolute strength Greta is outputting. Ramon is barely standing, his eyes not being able to keep up at the speed the both of them are moving, he only feels the shock of the punches pass by him. He looks over at Pedro who was also on his knees catching his breath. Ramon is afraid he knows that Luna will die of exhaustion before Lilith can fully heal him. He is tired just from standing up let alone trying to throw a punch. He clenches his teeth in frustration.

-"Are we going to lose?"- He says.

Lilith who was still holding onto Ramon's back and shoulders lifts her head up.

-"We just might..."- She replies.

The blows between the two cause a sudden wave of air ripping trees apart and splitting the ground. Then suddenly Luna seemingly seems to appear from thin air, is launched to the ground hitting it with extreme power. She spits out blood and her eyes widen at the blow she receives. She lays on the floor for a few seconds before Greta stands over her.

-"Ramon...I'll give you my life..."- Lilith says to him.

Ramon looks back at her in shock.

-"What are you talking about?"- He asks.

-"I'll feed you my soul...I don't know what kind of human you are but you have essentially the essence of a Godly entity making it possible for you to feed on me..."- She says.

-"You are crazy! Why would you give your life to a man you don't know?!"- He asks her in disbelief.

Lilith remains silent for a few seconds before deciding to speak again.

-"Look at Greta, she isn't human anymore, our Goddess Eydis has possessed and violated her soul...for whatever reason Greta allowed this to happen we can't let it go any further."- She says.

-" I believe today is my last day with life regardless, either I give you my life and you win, or I don't, and we all die."- She adds on.

Ramon doesn't reply, he just looks back at Greta who's chest has healed by now, she was standing over Luna digging her nails into her ribs as Luna screamed in absolute agony.

-"Is there really not any alternative to this?"- He asks, hoping for Lilith to actually give a useful answer.

Lilith clinches onto his chest with both of her hands from behind him and rests her left side of her head on his back.

-"You are so warm...your soul is so pure and beautiful...but there is a small stain in it...like a piece of mud on a white rag..."- She says gently.

-"Ramon, are you ready?"- She asks.

Ramon doesn't respond, he is afraid of what is about to happen, a woman giving her soul to him? It sounds insane to him.

-"Then let us begin...Oh my dear Ramon I Lilith Resurgo come to you humbly to enrich your mighty spirit with my soul nutrients...I will dedicate my soul to your almighty justice in your mighty name..."- She says.

Ramon and Lilith remain quiet for a few seconds but suddenly her skin begins to crack like a vase made of clay. Dust pours out of her cracks as it hits the floor almost like sand. The cracks begin to glow slightly white. She opens her eyes slowly, her iris glow slightly white.

-"It's...so beautiful."- She says.

Her body then begins to glow white, it seems as if it had begun to merge with Ramon's back. Ramon feels as if someone had placed a giant cube of ice on his back. He clenches his fist and teeth then closes his eyes after, this sensation was extremely uncomfortable it felt as his back was also being ripped open but there was no pain. Lilith's fleshly body was being consumed into his back, as if she was sucked into a pool of mud. The ritual ended with her body entirely disappearing but Ramon's back was glowing white with aura and smoke. He lifts his right hand in front of his face and extends it, all the veins in his arm are glowing white. Meanwhile Ramon was comprehending what happened, Greta was still going at it, her left hand grabbing Luna's white hair and her right hand entering her ribs.