Chapter 1

Honoka

"Young miss? It's time for breakfast." A calm voice stated. I slowly opened my eyes as I got up from my bed.

"I'll be down shortly. Thank you, Shiba-san." I answered through the door as I pulled to open my curtains, sighing as I felt the sunshine bask my skin.

'What a beautiful day' I thought, smiling to myself before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

"Morning mom~" I greeted happily as my mother dished up an omelet and placed it on my plate.

"Good morning my princess~ Sleep well?" She asked as I poured myself some orange juice.

"Hmm, I guess you could say that." I answered, eyeing the empty chair beside me. Mom laughed as she sat down across from me.

"Your brother already left; said he was running late." She explained before placing a stackable bento box on the table. "Before you head for school, can you drop this off for me? I need to meet with director Kenshin for this year's fundraising event." She asked and I nodded, finishing my omelet and downing my orange juice.

"Sure mom. I'll just go-" I was interrupted by a screeching of wheels followed by glass breaking and loud screams.

Mom sighs, shaking her head as she calmly drank her coffee.

"Those boys are getting out of control." She said as I looked at her, confused. "Oh, you know those boys from Oya and Housen, was it? They seem to be causing heaps of trouble lately. I heard from Shiba that they get into fights quite often." She explained as I peered through the windows.

"Fights?" I repeated.

"That's right young miss! Such violence. Is this what you younglings like to do in your free time?" Shiba joked, laughing alongside my mom and I.

"Not my little babies~ They're both too precious!" My mom exclaimed as she hugged me, squeezing me tightly. I laughed as my eyes looked to the window.

'Oya and Housen huh? That's not too far from school' I thought as I heard more yelling and laughter from outside.

After changing into my uniform, I grabbed my dance bag and headed downstairs. I swiped the bento box from the table and headed outside.

------------------------------------

"Good morning miss Honoka!" Our family driver, Daicho-san greeted. He's been working in our family for 30 years and to this day, he's as strong as an ox.

"Good morning Daicho-san!" I smiled as he opened the door of the car before circling the car and entering the driver's side door.

"Straight to school young miss?" He asked as strapped on his seat belt and I did the same.

"Nope. Shutoku High School first Daicho-san. I have to drop off ototo's lunch." I said, holding up the blue colored bento box. Daicho-san smiled before nodding.

------------------------------------

"Who's that?"

"Is she a new student?"

"Idiot! Look at her uniform!"

"Too bad~ she's gorgeous!"

I looked around for my brother (as the little delinquent was not answering his phone) to no avail.  I peered my eyes and hoped that he would pass by.

"Oh? Seiji-kun?" I called out to the younger boy who look surprised to see me. I smiled as I walked over to him, bento box in hand. His friends jokingly slapped his shoulder as I walked closer.