Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON

A few weeks pass since the incident and a lot of things have happened.

Arata and Aimi were able to pay for their mother's hospital bills (with the help of Fujio, Seiji, Madoka, Masaya and Shinya). They all pitched in to pay and had to extensively talk to Honoka and Haruto to keep them from paying the bills.

"You've really helped more than enough Honoka-chan. Let us do this for them please? It's not that we don't want your help-" Fujio explained, trying not to offend the younger who only giggled.

"It's all right Fujio. I get it okay? But like I always say, if you need anything at all.. don't be shy okay?" She reassured them who all looked at the young girl in awe.

Arata looked at her in admiration. Not only was she pretty but she also had a big heart.

He could understand why Seiji had such a huge crush on her.

------------------------------------

Murayama placed the letter on the principal's table, writing a thank you on the envelope before walking out.

He had decided to quit school and focus on himself for a while. He also decided to stay out of any affairs regarding SWORD for a while but he did leave a message for Fujio from Todoroki that if something threatens Oya and if they need help, to call him.

To his surprise, Hideto and Kotaro also handed in their quitting papers, following his footsteps.

The 3 seniors bowed to the rest of Oya, saying goodbye to the school and their comrades.

For now.

------------------------------------

"You're dating?!" Fujio exclaimed as Madoka and Shinya nodded shyly.

"Since when?!" Masaya asked while Seiji and Arata were still frozen from shock.

"5 weeks ago. Tuesday at 3:00 pm. There was a pretty sunset that day." Shinya answered as the rest of them looked at him in shock. Madoka smiled in glee, hugging her now boyfriend's arm who seemed to revel in the affection he was getting.

"I still don't-" Fujio said, still not comprehending what was happening as he leaned against Masaya while the happy couple continued feeding each other ice cream much to the disgust of their friends.

------------------------------------

The quiet and nearly abandoned temple near Toaru City was the setting for today's fight.

The opponents?

Hanaoka Fujio of Oya High & Ueda Sachio of Housen

They both walked towards each other, meeting at the center. Their comrades watching on opposing sides.

"Thank you for listening to my request." Fujio calmly thanked Sachio.

"Ever since the first time we met, I figured this would happen." Sachio answered as Fujio calmly smiled as the two began to ready themselves. Fujio's fist tightened and so did Sachio's henceforth, starting their fight.

------------------------------------

Fujio lost after 30 minutes.

He was now sprawled on the ground, lips bleeding and his clothes dirty. Too tired to move, he closed his eyes and let himself feel the sun's ray on his skin when he felt a shadow over him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Todoroki crouched down beside him, offering him a hand as well as covering his eyes from the sun's rays.