Chapter 11

THIRD PERSON

THAT NIGHT

Oya's hideout

"Taking Bara Biz out of the equation made things a lot easier. That'll be more than enough. Thank you." Fujio thanked Todoroki who was covered in scars and bruises, bowing respectfully as Todoroki raised an eyebrow in question.

He had taken up a deal with Ebara High. If they were defeated by him, they would drop out of the alliance and if not, they would fight him once more tomorrow to the death.

Thankfully (and not surprisingly), Todoroki won, allowing Oya a leg up and giving them a bit of hope. It reignited the anger and determination in them to fight for their friends who suffered against those thugs.

"Are you saying you don't need me anymore?" Todoroki asked Fujio who was still bowing.

"Not at all. It means I'll lower my head if it will help my friends." Fujio explained, making Todoroki remembered that Fujio had done the exact same thing when the latter sought him out when they decided to fight Housen.

"We've formed our friendships by crossing fists." Fujio finished, ending the bow and looking at his comrade as he stood upright.

"And I'm not just talking about the people here!" Fujio yelled, looking at the rest of Oya who gave him hopeful looks.

"Did you..." Todoroki trailed off, a knowing smile on his lips.

"If they want to form an alliance..." Fujio turned back to Todoroki, a determined look in his eyes.

"Let's show them what a real alliance looks like!" He finished, smirking.

------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

The streets of the Oya district are empty and quiet as the sun continues to shine in the bright, blue sky. All seems normal unbeknownst to the other districts; a battle was beginning to brew.

Oya High (what was left of them) marched towards the direction of Senomon. Hanaoka Fujio led his comrades to battle, each step they took was filled with fire and determination to avenge their fallen friends.

Fujio halted in the middle of the bridge, the rest of Oya following suit as a battalion of gray uniform clad individuals stood in their way. Amidst the skin-heads at the back, the emperors of Housen led their troops along with Sabakan and Monji, Sachio's successor.

"Yo, Jin-Jin." Fujio greeted playfully, causing an annoyed reaction from Jinkawa who stood at the very front alongside Yuken and Shojii.

"Don't call me Jin-Jin." He scolded the younger who lightly laughed at him.

"Don't get the wrong idea. They messed our Shidaken up." Jinkawa continued, recalling the 4th emperor of Housen who was currently in the hospital along with other injured students from Oya such as Kiyoshi and Nakagoshi. Yuken and Jinkawa found Shidaken at a street near Housen's headquarters, barely breathing and clinging onto life as is.

They were furious as was the rest of Housen and sought the same vengeance that Oya was looking for.

"That and... Well, you know..." He mumbled, unsure and quite awkward before looking at Fujio seriously.

"If it were Sachio, I'm sure he'd do the same thing." He acknowledged their leader and Fujio nodded in agreement.

"How is Shidaken?" Todoroki asked.

"He came to this morning, but he's in pretty bad shape." Yuken answered, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Your face looks pretty bad too. What happened?" Shojii asked, looking at Todoroki's injuries.