Chapter 16

Honoka

NEARBY BEACH

"AHHHH! SUNSHINE!" Madoka yelled as she closed her eyes and felt the cool breeze. I smiled as she dragged Shinya-kun towards the ocean while Masaya-kun complained about bringing the rest of the stuff and making him a third wheel.

"Here, Arata." I turned my head to the right to see Seiji-kun handing Arata-kun a lemon soda. I smiled as Arata shyly accepted the drink as Seiji reached to hold his hand.

"Oi, Fujio.. didn't I say this was a beach trip for us?" Madoka asked as the elder laughed nervously.

"Can you explain to me why the hell is the rest of Oya and Housen here?!" She screamed, prompting Fujio to run away as Shinya-kun blocked his girlfriend from attempting to murder the Oya leader.

The rest of Oya and Housen was a bit of an exaggeration.

It was only us (me, Fujio, Madoka, Yui, Shojii, Yuken, Arata, Seiji, Shinya & Masaya) the 3 kings, Sachio, the executives and Oya's full-time faction.

Oh, we're still a lot no matter how I put it.

"Oh come on, we're not so bad! Besides, those girls over there seem to like having us here." Shidaken teased as who waved at a few high schoolers walking by, giggling.

"Well, we attract quite the attention, don't we?"

I turned my head to my boyfriend who was smirking at me. He wore a light blue button up that had been left open, exposing his upper torso and a pair of blue and white shorts. He had swapped in his blue-lens prescription glasses for a pair of black rimmed, blue lens sunglasses and his hair was down today instead of the usual ponytail.

I sent him an annoyed look as I looked over at the giggling girls. He laughed, pulling me by the waist as my hands rested on his chest, keeping the gap between us as his grip on me tightened.

"Don't be jealous darling. I belong to you and no one else." His eyes flickered behind me for a moment before he pressed a kiss near on my exposed shoulder as the sleeve of my white knit cover up was exposed. I was wearing a black and white matching Calvin Klein bikini over a cropped white crochet long sleeve top and a pair of ripped white shorts.

I giggled, realizing that the rest of Oya and Housen were now watching us. I brushed his hair away from his face, exposing his forehead before placing my hand on his cheek which he grasped.

"And I'm yours." I told him as the others booed at us for showing public affection.

"Oi, Odajima! Let's start the game and the losers have to buy food and drinks!" Kiyoshi-kun yelled as Yuken laughed and proceeded to remove his shirt and handing it to me.

"I need some motivation darling." He teased as I smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked as he hummed, pretending to think.

"A kiss, if you would ever be so kind." He answered, pointing to his cheek and I giggled, pecking it lightly.

"That wasn't a kiss, my love." He pouted as I laughed, pushing him towards the rest of Housen.

"Win the game and maybe you'll get a real one!" I yelled as Housen cheered.

------------------------------------

"Come on Fujio! Just hit the damn ball! You beat Suzaki Ryo to a fucking pulp and didn't even flinch when he hit back but you're scared of a freaking volleyball?" Kiyoshi yelled at the Oya leader who was hiding behind Tsukasa who was laughing.