Author's Note

Hello everyone, if you've made it this far, I would like to say thank you for reading and supporting Sirimiri to the very end. I'm sure everyone is curious about certain things in this book so I will be addressing them here.

1.       Why did Honoka kiss Ryo and why did she allow him to kiss her in the first place?

-          Honoka during this period of their relationship had become a bit insecure at times and in this aspect, she is a bit like me. I am very sensitive and observant of people's change of attitude towards me and I tend to overthink as to why this person did this or did that.

-          However, I have never cheated nor will cheat on my partner as Honoka did even if it was unintentional or not. For me, both Honoka and Ryo needed to realize what was going on between them as well as for selfish reasons: Honoka, even if she denies it or not, wanted some type of reassurance and attention from someone who loves her outside of her family and friends while Ryo was holding onto the hope that maybe after they kissed, that maybe just maybe she'd realize that she loved him and not Yuken.

2.       Was the 'cheating' part necessary for their relationship?

-          Throughout the book, I have written Honoka and Yuken as a very healthy and loving couple and I want you guys to understand that behind every 'healthy' couple, there are always unspoken and unseen problems and they all vary.

-          For me, personally, a truly healthy relationship doesn't exist because there will always be a little bit of conflict regardless of how small or petty it may seem.

3.       What is the future for Honoka and Yuken?

-          You guys will have to wait and see because I have a lot of books left 😉 For now, I will be focusing on Hyuga's book followed by Smoky's then I'll do Sachio's book then Tsukasa's.  I will reassure you guys with the fact that I do not nor will I ever write books with sad endings.

-          I think that the world is a little bit too sad at the moment so I wanna do my part and spread a little bit of happiness by allowing you guys to read what I write.

Special mention to:

Kpoplover718
CoreFocusedBearsTed
Sylviaxxxjane
gg4138
ThatsSusBitch
mish_core
asscheeksforfree

I appreciate your vocal display of your love for me and my stories <3

And for some a bit of sad news, 

I will be going on an INDEFINITE HIATUS as I will be preparing my re-enrollment for my medical program. To those who have been around, you guys are well aware of my academic struggles and the failures I experienced in 2 classes so I will be attending classes for that starting in January.

In between writing and rest, I mostly studied for those 2 subjects to prep myself :)

I will be unpublishing ALL THE UNREVEALED BOOKS and putting the REVEALED BOOKS on HIATUS to fully focus on my academics.

I don't know when I'll be back or when all the books will be finished. I'm actually also at a crossroads because I've lost the motivation and inspiration to finish the other books but not to worry, I'll do my best to finish the books that I've already revealed the male leads of.

So this will be goodbye for now :) Love you all and take care~ See you soon~

And Merry Christmas everyone <3