Chapter 10

Honoka

"Oh? Honoka-san?" I turned around, plastic bag with water in hand as Sabakan ran over to me.

"Oh, hi Sabakan. Have you seen Yuken-kun by any chance?" I asked and he nodded.

"Odajima-san is in the dojo, training Monji. I'll take you to him." He explained like he usually did like he was reporting a crime.

"Thank you," I said, bowing as we both walked to the dojo. I could faintly hear gasps for breath as we entered the room. Some of the seniors recognized me, offering me a wave and a friendly smile. The rest bowed as I walked past them which made me confused. I walked closer to the center at the two people sparring and I felt my cheeks turn hot when I realized that they were both shirtless.

I stopped walking and kept a short distance from Sabakan as I focused my attention on the ceiling, admiring its height and nice..scaffoldings? I'm babbling again.

I wait for a few more minutes and I could see from the corner of my eye that Yuken-kun was getting up.

"Just as expected of the likely next head of Housen, you're strong." He complimented Monji who thanked him as he stood up, freezing as he saw me.

"Oh? Honoka-chan?" He asked, out of breath.

"Hi." I greeted, still not looking at him. He chuckled before draping his uniform jacket over his shoulders.

I turned my head and focused on his face dripping in sweat and tried not to focus where else the sweat was dripping.

Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't look down

That toned chest and chiseled abs-

OKAY! That's enough visual!

"What brings you here darling?" He teased and I heard the rest of Housen laugh as I continued to blush.

"I just came from ballet practice and f-figured I'd stop by.."

"Eyes here darling." He teased as I lightly yelped, bringing my face up to look into his eyes.

"Don't be too shy darling. Besides, all of this.." He said, gesturing to his body. "Belongs to you only so you can use it however you like."

"U-use it?! What are you talking about?!" I scolded, lightly hitting his arm as he continued to laugh, drinking his water. He grabbed his phone on the table and his cheerful demeanor changed to confusion and concern.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he gestured for me to come closer. I looked at the phone screen and could see 20+ missed calls from Shidaken.

"That's weird.." He said before proceeding to call him back. 5 minutes pass and he wasn't answering.

"Something's wrong."

------------------------------------

"So, Odajima couldn't get a hold of Shidaken?" Tsukasa asked and I nodded.

"He left Yuken more than 20 missed calls yesterday and he hasn't returned any of Yuken's calls. Sabakan was the last person to see him yesterday before he went home but he didn't seem unusual." I explained as Tsukasa frowned.

"Something's not right."

Tsukasa suddenly stood up and looked to the end of the road.. He moved me behind him and I looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong-"

"Run."

"What? What are you-"

"RUN!" Tsukasa yelled as a hoard of Senomon students ran toward us. My eyes widened as I stood there in shock when I felt him grab my hand, pulling me towards the other end. My legs began to hurt as we climbed up, thankfully getting out as we ran towards an intersection.