01

This chapter is just to set the stage of this story. Chapters in the future won't really be formatted the way this one is. Tell me if I should continue it or not. I hope you enjoy!

*****

The first time Chaeyoung saw Ms. Kim, she was struggling to put boxes into her car. She had accidentally stumbled upon her after basketball practice. Mostly all her teammates had gone home, but she wanted to stay and shoot a few more shots. She wanted to stay back and work on her three pointers. She was doing pretty good.

She decided to call it a quits and she made her way to the parking lot. Almost all the faculty was gone when she saw her.

Chaeyoung noticed she was struggling with the boxes she was holding. After watching for a few moments, Chaeyoung was going to offer help, but Ms. Kim had gotten it.

Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks and stayed silent. Instead, she watched the teacher get in her car and drive away.

*****

The second time Chaeyoung saw Ms. Kim, she was carrying around a box of art supplies. Chaeyoung had just finished her history class and was getting ready to see what Jennie and Lisa were doing, when Chaeyoung caught sight of her.

"Yo! Nice game last week, Chaeyoung." Kim Jongin said. He was the quarterback of the football team and he was blocking her view of Ms. Kim.

Chaeyoung smiled politely, fist bumped him and he left. Chaeyoung slowly walked down the hall to see where the teacher was going, but she was interrupted again when someone else came up to her.

"You have to teach me your three-pointer tips!" Jungkook said desperately. Chaeyoung smirked, there wasn't a chance in hell. Jungkook knew this and he blew out a breath.

"I'll get you to tell me one day." Jungkook muttered and Chaeyoung smirked again. Chaeyoung would never brag and she was always humble about the praise she got throughout the day. She had to admit it looked good to see herself on the wall of fame at her school.

She attended Grounders High School. She tried her fate and she tried out for the basketball team. She didn't think it would have gotten her here, but it did and she was loving every second of it. Almost everyone knew who she was and she had girls literally throwing themselves at her.

Chaeyoung quietly dismissed Jungkook and walked further down the hall, trying to see where this brunette teacher was going.

Chaeyoung sighed when she lost sight of her among the various amounts of students. She turned back around to go find Jennie and Lisa, her best friends and they were on the basketball team with her. Jennie was center, she was the shooting guard and Lisa was power forward. Chaeyoung had scored many winning shots for their team and she was the captain.

"Hey, you." Jennie said as Chaeyoung approached her and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Hey." Jennie was a beautiful girl and Chaeyoung reveled in her presence. She knew the friendship line had been drawn though.

"Hi." Lisa greeted and Chaeyoung pulled her in for a hug.

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria or out to eat?" Jennie asked as they walked down the hall and Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Doesn't matter to me. I'll eat anything."

"I know you will." Jennie said smugly.

"You guys are gross." Lisa gagged and Chaeyoung giggled.

"Please, you are just like me."

"Besides the penis part." Lisa joked quietly and Chaeyoung shoved her playfully.