08

I just have to say that the next few chapters are some of my favorite chapters.

And I just want to throw out there, because I don't know if I made it clear, Chaeyoung doesn't think she has any chance with Ms. Kim. But that doesn't stop her attraction.

I also want to say that Chaeyoung isn't magically going to change over night.

But I hope over the next few chapters you start to see it. I'm going to let you guys figure out what ‘it’ is. I hope you enjoy!

*****

Chaeyoung was absolutely mortified. She still couldn't believe that Ms. Kim wanted to see her this morning. Chaeyoung thought that maybe she should accidentally sleep in or make up some crazy excuse as to why she couldn't make it. Chaeyoung really didn't want to face the teacher today.

Of all times to get a boner, it had to be when she was cuddling the teacher. Chaeyoung was still haunted by the tent that was in her pants last night. She didn't do anything about it when she got home because, of course, it went down by the time she got there.

Chaeyoung got out of her car slowly. She took her time gathering her stuff and she walked up the track. Chaeyoung saw Ms. Kim in their usual spot and approached her with her head down. Chaeyoung didn't say anything to Ms. Kim because she didn't know what to say. How did one talk to a teacher who they cuddled with? How did one talk to a teacher who gave them a boner? How did one talk to a teacher who they have no business hanging out with?

“This doesn't have to be awkward, Chaeyoung. We can just sit here and talk like we normally do before class, just without smoking.” Ms. Kim broke the awkward silence. Chaeyoung noticed how she was chewing gum and she handed one to Chaeyoung.

“I've been meaning to ask, what do you want to do when you get out of here?” That seemed to soften Chaeyoung up and she immediately sat down and went through all her hopes and dreams. She took the piece of gum that the teacher offered and popped it in her mouth.

“Now, that's just a silly question. I'm going to go to college for basketball. Probably get a scholarship so my mom won't have to pay all that money. I want to be on the WNBA. I would shoot for NBA but that's just wishful thinking since I'm a girl. I'm going to live in one of those fancy mansions and have one girl on each arm,” Chaeyoung said thoughtfully and then she changed her answer. “No, two girls on each arm. If I can score it.” Chaeyoung watched as Ms. Kim rolled her eyes with a smirk.

“Oh, don't you worry, Ms. Kim. There's plenty of room for you.” Chaeyoung teased and the teacher rolled her eyes again.

“That's what every woman wants to hear: how they are some bodies fifth choice.” Ms. Kim drawled out and played with the grass beside her. Chaeyoung looked over to her. Her hair was up in a ponytail today and her mascara made her brown eyes pop.

“You wouldn't be my fifth choice,” Chaeyoung said quietly as she looked over to the teacher. Ms. Kim whipped her head around and looked at Chaeyoung. “You'd be my first.” Chaeyoung watched as Ms. Kim exhaled a breath and Chaeyoung nodded.

She was certain. No girl could trump Ms. Kim, simply because that's what they were. A girl. Ms. Kim was through and through a grown woman and Chaeyoung didn't normally go for older girls but she couldn't deny it anymore. Ms. Kim was absolutely stunning. Chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking about her.

“Now, that's what a woman wants to hear.” Ms. Kim said around an awkward chuckle and Chaeyoung sucked her lips into her mouth. She was very aware that the art teacher was watching her every move. Chaeyoung didn't know where to go from there.