20

Do you like the new cover? Or the previous one?

I think we all can figure out what's going to happen after this and you will all need some holy water after chapter 21.

I hope you enjoy (;

*****

Chaeyoung was woken up by someone poking her face. She immediately groaned and tried to roll over. It was then, Chaeyoung realized that there was added weight on top of her. Her eyes flew open and locked with Jisoo's.

“Morning, sunshine.” Jisoo purred and Chaeyoung smiled up at her.

“Good morning and were you poking me?” Chaeyoung asked incredulously and Jisoo nodded.

“You need to get up.” Jisoo explained.

“That's hard to do when you're on top of me.”

Jisoo didn't answer her. Instead, she leaned down and connected her lips with hers. It was hot and open mouthed.

“You really do need to leave before we get caught.” Jisoo said as she finally got off Chaeyoung.

“I can come over later?” Chaeyoung asked as she pulled her tracksuit bottoms on.

“Umm, I think so. Just text me first.” Jisoo responded.

“I wish we could eat breakfast together. Why did everything have to be so separate?”

“Because it was easier and cheaper to do a trip in one but do separate things.” Jisoo explained as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung.

“It's stupid.”

“You're pretty.” Jisoo said back as she looked down at her lips.

“I'm glad you think so. I'm sure my hair is all over the place.” Chaeyoung pointed out as she squeezed Jisoo's sides.

“You still look pretty.” Jisoo said sweetly and Chaeyoung smiled.

“I should go.” Chaeyoung said and Jisoo nodded and released her.

“See you around.”

*****

Chaeyoung walked back to her hotel room successfully. Seulgi was already downstairs eating and Chaeyoung thought she should take a shower before she joined her class.

They went to three museums today. The Smithsonian, Natural Museum of National History and the National air and Space Museum. Chaeyoung liked the last one, it interested her. They all stayed close in groups and walked around the Museums. Chaeyoung goofed off with Jongin and Lisa before Jongin stopped her.

“Check her out.” Jongin said quietly as he nudged Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung turned around and was met with a brunette haired girl. She was about the same height as Chaeyoung and was wearing glasses. She was also wearing a blue flannel and Chaeyoung thought she looked cute. But not cuter than Jisoo. No one was cuter than Jisoo.

“She's alright.” Chaeyoung shrugged. They were behind the group because Jongin's eyes were glued to the girl.

“It's no use, Kai. Chaeyoung is seeing someone.” Lisa answered for her and Jongin looked over to Chaeyoung with wide eyes.

“No way. Who is she?” Chaeyoung wasn't scared of them finding her out because she knew it wouldn't happen.

“No one.” Chaeyoung lied. She didn't mean it and felt bad but she had to steer the conversation away from Jisoo. She was someone. God, she was someone who was turning Chaeyoung's life around and she wanted to scream that from the top of her lungs but bit her tongue.