40

There is a time jump in this chapter. This chapter starts in December and the rest of the chapter is in March. I really just wanted to make that clear, so you guys aren’t confused.

Please don’t worry about the ending, all the questions you might have, will be answered next chapter.

Thank you for those who have stuck by this story.

I hope you all enjoy!

*****

Chaeyoung grimaced at the horrendous music blasting around Jisoo's apartment. Chaeyoung loved the cold weather and not having school because of the snow, but she hated, absolutely hated the holidays.

Chaeyoung smiled as she looked out the window. It was late afternoon and snow was falling heavily outside. She chuckled because Jisoo had been walking around all day with her Santa hat on. Jisoo had tried multiple times to get Chaeyoung to wear one, but Chaeyoung declined every time.

She was never really a big fan of the holidays. It was always tense and awkward without her dad around. Her mom had enough money to afford a few gifts, but it was never the same. Nothing was the same after Seo Joon left.

Chaeyoung was trying to be more open about it. Jisoo had been in a good mood all day, mostly because there was no school tomorrow. Her good mood had resulted in having sex all over her apartment, something that Chaeyoung was certainly not opposed to.

The second half of the day consisted of cheesy Christmas songs and Jisoo baking. A little while after, Chaeyoung somehow got roped into watching a couple Christmas movies and now Jisoo was making her famous Pot roast.

Jisoo's apartment was decorated in fairy lights and Christmas themed silverware, table cloths and paper plates. Chaeyoung couldn't complain because Jisoo told her she had a surprise for her later. Chaeyoung was almost positive it was her dressing up as Mrs. Claus and she couldn't wait to take Jisoo to the North Pole.

“So,” Jisoo drawled out. Her back was to Chaeyoung as she worked in the kitchen. “What are you getting me for Christmas?”

Chaeyoung stood frozen in her spot. Jisoo hadn't looked back at her and Chaeyoung panicked. She had no idea what Jisoo wanted.

“What do you want?” Chaeyoung answered smoothly.

“I'd take anything from you.” Jisoo shrugged. Chaeyoung smiled as she walked up behind Jisoo, and buried her face in her neck.

“So, can't I just show you my joystick and call it a day?”

“Okay, let me rephrase the question,” Jisoo hummed and melted into Chaeyoung's arms. “What are you going to get me that's kid friendly? I have three presents, two will be kid friendly and the other is just plain dirty.”

“What is it?” Chaeyoung giggled in Jisoo's ear.

“Oh, you'll find out.” Jisoo flashed Chaeyoung a flirty smile. Chaeyoung leaned down to kiss Jisoo and backed away.

“I'll get you something nice, don't you worry.”

“Why do I feel like I need to be worried?” Jisoo asked warily, but she had a playful glint in her eyes.

“I'll probably get you some coal and call it a day.”

“You do that and I won't give you your third gift and I know you'll like it.”

Chaeyoung started setting the table as Jisoo put the finishing touches on dinner.

It was a nice Sunday evening and Chaeyoung told her mom she was staying at Lisa’s. She hated that she was still lying to her mom and using Lisa as a cover, but she wasn't in the place to tell her mom yet.