little dogs march

Shinobu was able to lift you up and carry you but she knew it wouldn't be for long, that was the only reason she even requested a kakushi to help out. He was a little confused as to why they were bringing a civilian to the butterfly mansion but chose to to question Shinobu.

All the girls were curious about who you were and complemented your apprence, even Kanao of course she had to flip her coin but she still complimented you which was good! Shinobu was very happy her adopted sister thought her future wife was beautiful.

If you would have her that is... She hoped you would! Even if it wasn't right to have to girls marrying eachother... Oh well!

The girls all shooed away after Shinobu said she would take care of everything. She walked over to your sleeping from and slowly caressed your face. You were so beautiful... She grabbed the rag that was in a pale beside you it was full of cold water to help you not burn up completely.

She rung the rag out and set it on your forehead. Oh what a poor darling, what did you ever do to end up so sick..?

There should be a wisteria house near that location... Its odd that there isn't. Many slayer pass through that area often she was sure she could convince the master to build on there. Maybe you could work there if you refused her offer to work here... She could still keep an eye on you that way. Your house was pretty big its self maybe the could just add things onto it. It already had five rooms and a fairly big kitchen. Why was your house so big anyways? She saw no one living there with you... Maybe it was an old family home that was passed down to you.?

She'll ask you when your feeling better, if she remembered that is. Writing three letters in one day, wow you sure are a bunch of work. Shinobu didn't mind that as long as it meant she got to be by your side. She went to her window and called on her crow once again to send the to  Oyakata- sama regarding the wisteria house idea.

"Shinobu-chan..?" You poor baby your throat must hurt so much.

"Yes what is it (y/n)-chan?"

"I'm hungry..." She sweet dropped a little. Well I suppose you would be hungry you said you threw up a bunch before she came. Shinobu nodded and began speaking.

"Alright I'll go find Aoi and she'll make you somthing nice to eat." You grumbled out what sounded like a thanks. Even while sick you were still kind.

Shinobu walked out of the room it was just you now. You twisted your body to face away from the door. These beds were a lot softer than futons, they were western you believe.

"Look there she is..!" A voice gasped.

"Aww she's turned around I can't see her face..." They sounded young...

"Aww this sucks!" Three of them?

"Hey be quite you'll wake her up!!"

"Hey be quite you'll wake her up!!" Two of the three voices yelled.

"Oh I'm the one who's gonna wake her up?" The third smugly said.

You heard the door open a little wider. So you turned you head to look at them. Three little girls, probably all around the age of 11 or 12. Hm..

"See I told you guys she was pretty!"

"We saw her too when Shinobu came back with her!"

"Yeah! You weren't the only one who saw her!" Its like they didn't even acknowledge you were awake and looking at them-

They all came and walked you the side of the bed.

"Hiii! Whats your name? Oh oh! Mine is Sumi!!" A girl with ponytails and blue butterfly clips said.

"My name is (y/n)..?" You confused as to where these kids came from... DID SHINOBU-CHAN HAVE KIDS?!?

"Hello (y/n)-chan!! I'm Naho! A girl with green clips and briads said.

"Ohh my name is Kiyo! (Y/n) chan is such a pretty name!" A girl with pink butterfly clips said.

"You all have very lovely names." You said and smiled at them.

"KYAA SHES ADORABLE!!"

"(Y/N)-CHANS SMILES IS SO CUTE!"

"AHH CUTENESS OVERLOAD!"

The girls screamed. It was loud but you didn't mind they were all so cute. You giggled at there antics.

"What are you three doing in here!?" Another voice asked.

"Ah Aoi's here runaway!!" The three girls fled from the scene.

"I'm sorry about them they always get so excited about new people." A-Another one?! How many kids did Shinobu have?! She wasn't that much older than you!! "Oh wow you really are beautiful..." Aoi breathed out. "I mean I saw you when you came in but wow! Even better than I remember! I'm Aoi by the way!"

She seemed quite energetic you liked her already!

"I'm (y/n)..!" Usually when you met someone you didn't care which name they used for you but if they introduced themselves they way these girls did you wouldn't make them use your last name.

"Wow what a nice name. Oh yeah I brought you some food!" Shinobu said you were hungry so I made lots!"

You slowly sat up and Aoi placed a tray of food on your lap.

"Ah... Thank you for the meal..!" You smiled at Aoi and began eating.

Aoi held a hand to her chest as if she was having a heart attack. Gods she's so cute!! Aoi abruptly left the room.

Huh, did I make her mad? I hope not she seems really sweet!

As you looked over to the door you saw yet another girl. This one looked even more like Shinobu then the last four... DID SHINOBU-CHAN HAVE FIVE KIDS??? She was just peaking in you could only really see her hair and eyes.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked the girl. She suddenly stood up and dashed off. Maybe she didn't want to come in...

Kanao ran off and pasted Shinobu on the way. Shinobu looked very confused and made her way to your room.

"(Y/n)-chan are you enjoying your food-"

"Shinobu-chan!!! Why didn't you tell me you had five kids!?!?" You interrupted.

F-five kids?! Where'd you get that idea from Shinobu hasn't even thought of having kids before!