my kind of woman

Kyojuro was a little upset when he found you weren't staying at your house. You had fallen ill and were now in a hospital.

Luckily he knew who had singed the letter! Twas Shinobu! So as soon as he read the letter he set off to the butterfly mansion to see you.

He made a couple stops here and there and found some things he thought you might like. He found many sweets for you and even some jewelry he thought you might like. He was very excited to see you! Even if he didn't know you all that well he thought of you as a dear friend. He found earrings he thought would dear on you they were stars! And they dangled! This would surely cheer you up if you were feeling down about being sick.

And so after he finally made it to the butterfly mansion after using a amazing amount of self control. (He almost bought you a whole clothes store full of clothes because he thought you would pretty in them all.) He set out to find you. So who better to ask where you were then Aoi.

Aoi knows who comes in and out of the estate and takes care of most of the people in there. Now he just needed to find her... Or maybe anyone else he could find! He was lost. He doesn't come here much and when he dose he only moves inside his assigned room and outside.

"You three tiny children!" He called out to the three girls who had just finished giving out medicine and food to the patients.

"Oh its Rengoku-san!"

"He's the flame pillar!"

"I know that naho!" The three girls gossiped to eachother.

"I need help finding someone! Could you help me?" The girls circled around him.

"Hai!"

"Whats their name??"

"Ohh is that why you have all those things are they gifts for them???"

"Thank you! Their name is (l/n)  (y/n)! And yes these are all gifts for her!" He felt a little overwhelmed with everything the girls were asking but he managed.

"Oh! We know a (y/n)!"

"Yeah come on!"

"Fallow us this way!" The three girls started pulling Kyojuro towards the room where you were staying in.

As they approached the door they could hear a conversation the girls slowed down to listen and Kyojuro did as well.

"(Y/n)-chan I don't have five kids what are you talking about?!" Shinobu was very caught of guard by your question.

"But I saw five of them! Three little girls and two older ones! You're telling me there not yours!?"

The girls giggled at you.

"(Y/n)-chan thinks we're Shinobu's kids! How cute!"

"Aw (y/n) is too pure!"

"Do you think (y/n)-chan likes kids??"

The girls all whispered to eachother while Kyojuro looked very confused. You thought Shinobu had five kids!? Thats quite funny actually. Shinobu could handle a lot but being a parent is not something Kyojuro thought she could handle.

Kyojuro could though! He loves kids and he need to have a have a successor anyways. How would you be as a parent though..? You seemed like a kind person, so surly you would be even kinder to your children!

"Rengoku-san..!"

"Come on!"

"Let's go in already!" The girls pestered Kyojuro to head inside the room.

"Alright then let's go!" Kyojuro let the little kids drag him into your room. Ah and Shinobu was still here!

Shinobu wasn't impressed that Kyojuro was here... Were you here to so (y/n)..? Maybe but even so its odd how he knew where to go since Shinobu never said where they were going in the letter... Intuition she supposed.

"Ah Kyojuro! I'm so happy to see you!" You spoke up, your smile light up the room.

"Yes welcome Kyojuro-san... What are you doing here?" Shinobu was kind of annoyed that you didn't greet her like that when she came in.

"Greetings (y/n) and Shinobu! I've come to visit (y/n) I saw your letter, and had to make sure she was okay as well!" He explained and probably would've crossed his arms if they weren't full of gifts.

"Oh I didn't know you knew       (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) was just happily waving at Kyojuro in the background not sensing the dark aura now coming from Shinobu.

"Yes we met very recently but she's a very dear friend of mine!" Kyojuro exclaimed. Shinobu could feel her eye twitch. She nodded her head and bagan to leave the room.

"Oh (y/n)-chan I'll be back a little later to give you your medicine. Bye bye for now."

"Bye bye Shinobu-chan!"

And she left now it was just you and him.

And the three girls who were gossiping about what just happened. They decided that both Shinobu and Kyojuro liked you. Naho was on team Kyojuro and Sumi was on team Shinobu. Kiyo was undecided.

"I brought some gifts for you! I thought you would be sad about being sick so I bought them in hopes that they would cheer you up." He explained and set them down on the bed.

"Woah Kyojuro thats a lot of stuff... Thank you so much!!" You smiled and carefully looked over the things. There was a lot of candys he even bought you a kimono!! You really hoped it fit you it looked so pretty!

But the thing that stuck out the most to you was a little wooden box. You picked it out of the pile and opened it. It a pair of beautiful earrings. They were dangling star earrings... they were so pretty.

You immediately took out the earrings you were currently wearing and stuck the new ones in.

She looked very pleased with her new earrings I chose right! Kyojuro thought to himself.

"Thank you Kyojuro!!" You jumped up and hugged him.

Kyojuro hugged you back and began picking you up and spinning you again, like the first time the two of you met.

"Hey!! Put (Y/n) down!"

"Shes not supposed to get out of bed!"

"Lady (y/n) nooo!!!"

(How tf am I supposed to introduce obanai!? Also lemme know if you have and suggestions for why type of yanderes they would be)(btw i have like ten chapters ready so he won't be here for awhile but like still...)