choo choo

You found out that most of the people you've been interacting with for the past few weeks were Hashiras, the highest ranking demon slayers there are only nine. It was crazy to think you've met most of them already.

You heard they were quite busy, although it may not be with assignments but with other things, like patrolling and gathering information. Hashira did not do low level missions they were assigned to demons who had strong blood demon art and upper and lower moons. Most did not survive an upper moons attack, infact almost all who encounter upper moons did not survive, if they were alone, slaying an upper moon would only be so much easier with other people.

----------

"Kanroji-chan are you sure its okay for you to do this?"

"Mitsuri," The pink and green haired girl corrected. "And yes I'm sure its okay! I have no assignments today!" She smiled as she walked along side you. She was taking you home its was a couple hours walk and she figured you shouldn't go alone.

She found out you were staying at the butterfly mansion after a talk with Kyojuro. He bought you many things he told her, she hopes to see you in the kimono he bought for you soon.

She was actually carrying your stuff right. Truth be told she was trying to impress you with her strength... But she didn't know if you found it wired or not. She hoped you thought it was cool when she told you all those sweets were for her you thought it was cool, surly you would be even more impressed by her strength then.

"So why did you turn your home into a wisteria house anyways?" Mitsuri asked the girl.

"Ah.." Why did you..? Maybe its because you were scared of demons and you wanted to feel protected... Thats probably it. "I would be a lot safer, and I could help people."

"Aww!! Your so cute, and pretty, your super pretty!!" Mitsuri gushed at the other girl.

"T-Thank you Mitsuri-chan..." The (h/c) haired girl blushed. Mitsuri just wanted to hug your right there and then, but she couldn't because her arms were full...

Tragic...

---------

It took awhile to get to your house and at some point Mitsuri had picked you up and carried you bridle style the rest of the way.

You were a little shocked when you saw the purple flowers of the wisteria trees that had been placed around your home. Dried wisteria over the door and window and a creast. It matched the buttons of their uniforms.

'How did the trees get here...?" You sweat dropped.

(Plot convince and you can move trees if you try hard enough logic homies)

As Mitsuri put you down she handed you your bags.

//There were several from all gifts you received opon leaving the butterfly mansion.//

You looked around the house even more walking up to it and stepping on the engawa you slid open the door.

Everything looked odd to you, it didn't look like much changed the table was much bigger and there were more things in your kitchen now... But it just felt off, maybe because this was your family's home. What did they do to the rooms? You dropped your stuff and rushed to check them, completely forgetting about Mitsuri.

You slid open your door, thankfully nothing had changed everything was how you and Shinobu left it.

Mitsuri was silently following you, she was confused you looked distressed? But you wanted this didn't you? Well if she knew Shinobu she probably minpulated you into agreeing... She herself has fallen for Shinobu's minpulating before, she knew she was pretty persuasive and used fear against people.

"(Y/n)..? Are you alright?"

You looked back as the taller girl and nodded your head. But you weren't anyone could see that, you didn't really want this did you? Of course you liked helping people but this house... Was so important to you and its all changed now your siblings and parents rooms were probably not the same... Where had they put all there stuff then.? Hopefully they did not get rid of it.

You walked to the next room there were four futons and a wardrobe. And in the middle of the room there was all the stuff that had been in the room previously. You let out a sigh of relief and walked into the room you check the wardrobe in there were several blankets and clothing, uniforms and and night wear. You assumed the other rooms would look the same.

"Mitsuri... Could you stay a bit and help me move these things into my closet..?" You quietly asked.

"Uhm- Yes! I can if you want I can stay the night too."

"I would appreciate that, thank you so much Mitsuri-chan."

----------

All the room were exactly the same you could could house sixteen people. It would be a little cramped but you could make it work so long as they didn't wreck your house.

You wanted to cry the house didn't even change that much, you sighed and hugged Mitsuri waist and dug your face into her shoulder.

"Are you upset (y/n)? You did say yes, we could always change it back."

"No its fine I just need some time to adjust..."

"Let me cook somthing for you and then we'll go to sleep."

"I would like that thank you..."

------------

Kanroji took care of you that night as if you were a baby. You keep on telling yourself you just needed time to adjust and it would grow on you, but you just felt so depressed and unmotivated.

She even ended feeding you half way through your meal. She brought one of the other futons into your room and stuck them side by side.

You feel asleep almost immediately after latching onto her side. She seemed also sadden by your mood, hopefully you would be better in the morning.