another one

The butterfly girls took (y/n) outside so she could get some fresh air after being cooped up for a couple days.

As of right now she was just in the garden laying on the snow and watching the clouds even if it was cold. And you weren't supposed to lay on the snow because you might get sicker.

It didn't matter much too you though because the medicine worked very well and you wouldn't mind staying longer everyone here was so nice to you.

"What are you doing you idiot? Your gonna get a cold?" Wow that changed fast. You looked up and saw a boy he looked maybe year or two younger than you. He had super long hair with turquoise tips. To be honest it took you a second to realize he was a boy... He studied you as you did to him. "Your pretty." Wow he was super blunt too.

"I'm watching the clouds... Do you want to join me?" You asked.

"Watching the clouds..? Yes I want to join you." He quickly laid down next to you and you both watched the clouds. "Who are you?"

"I am (l/n) (y/n). Who are you?"

"Tokito Muichiro."

"I like that name..." The two of you were silent after that for the most part. The only things that could be heard was the chit chat of people who were doing chores outside, the occasional crow flying by and that was it.

You still had no idea what this place was but everyone here wore the same uniform. You assumed this was a hospital for whatever organization Shinobu and them belonged to.

"Who are you?" The boy next to you asked. He already asked that. So you gave him the same answer.

"I am (l/n) (y/n)." He seemed to be thinking for a minute before responding.

"You aren't going to ask for my name?"

"You already told me."

He turned his head to look at you. He eyed you up and down before talking again.

"Then what is it?"

"Tokito Muichiro, I told you that I liked your name." You weren't going to get mad at him or ignore him as most people would've. You would be patient, Aoi had told you there was a boy who came here sometimes who had a horrible memory could this be him?

"Do you still like my name?" He asked you and waited for your response.

"Yes I do."

"Your pretty."

"Thank you." The two of you sat in silence till you had to go inside because Aoi was looking for you.

"Tokito... Your arms is bleeding. Thats why your here come on let's go get some bandages on it."

Muichiro looked down at his arm. Yes you were right thats why he was here. He needed to be bandaged up. You held your hand out to him and he took it. You didn't let go of his hand even after he was stood up. You didn't want him to get lost.

You lead him into a room most of them had medical supplies in them.

"Can you sit here and roll up your sleeve for me Tokito?" The boy sat down on the counter and rolled up his sleeve. "Thank you.. You grabbed some bandages and disinfectant. You dipped a cotton ball in the strong smelling liquid and bagan to wipe down Tokito's arm. "Oh I forgot to say it might sting a bit, I would offer you hold my hand but I need both of them for this."

"It hardly hurts."

You hummed and cleaned all the blood from around his wound. You got a new cotton ball and disinfected his cut. It was pretty big, you guys were hunters of sorts right? Thats what Tomioka said right? But what would you be hunting that did this to you..?

You grabbed the bandage roll and began tightly wrapping it around his arm. It only took a minute and Tokito was so good for you. He hardly made a sound.

"Thank you for being so good Tokito." You smiled at him as he jumped off the counter.

"Thanks for wrapping it..." He said to you and was going to walk away from you but stopped and looked at you. "What is your name..?" He asked. This time he looked guilty, he really wanted to remember your name.

"(L/n) (y/n)." You said with a sweet smile plastered on your face.

"(L/n)... (y/n)..." he repeated to himself and walked away. He was strange but in a pitiful way. If you forgot everything in a matter of five minutes you wouldn't be very happy. You don't think you would able to handle it you would be frustrated all the time and probably take it out on other people.. You admired him for that he seemed to have a very strong mind. You would refuse to get mad at him, it wasn't his fault.

You smiled to yourself as you cleaned up the supplies and put them back where you found them. And then you left the room and bagan walking back to your own room. You should probably change your kimono it was a little damp from laying in the snow.

You kept thinking about him, he looked quite young... How old was he? Maybe a little older than the three girls that worked here. Why was he here...?