dreamin' slow

Night in your home were often like that now your four guests flirting with you and hitting on you. Honestly at this point you might say yes...

You thought they were joking for the first few nights and they just liked messing with you, but the girls weren't... Uzui liked messing with you though, whenever he could he would tease you till your face was red and he could hear your heart beat quicken.

You were cute when you were blushing what could he say.

The girls often dragged Tengan out of the room to watch you do house hold chores. You found it funny. They would always try to show him you were good at them and try to convince him to marry you sooner.

They're moving quite fast.

You headed outside, you needed to chop more wood. You stepped off the engawa and walked just to the side of the house where your wood chopping block and axe were.

You had no wood over here... That probably becasue of Kyojuro. You missed him, hopefully he would come this way soon.

You headed into the forest just behind a couple trees and found a decent sized tree to chop down. You forgot to grab your axe...

Just as you thought that someone had handed you your axe.

"Thank you-"

"Your welcome!"

"!??!" You turned to look at the person it was just Makio, but she scared the crap out of you.

"Makio! Don't do that to me!"

"What? Don't like my help?" She looked at the tree you were gonna chop down.

"No.. Its not that I'm sorry. I do enjoy your company you just startled me is all. I didn't even hear you walk over here." You explained.

"Yep! You wouldn't have, now let's see you chopped this big boy down!"

You scratched your cheek and smiled at her. Alright then let's chop it down. You stepped towards the tree and bagan hacking at its side.

It only took so long before Hinatsuru and Suma came out to watch you cut down the tree as well. Even though they were pretty strong themselves they always liked a good display of strength.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be planing and finding that demon..?"

"Oh we found him three days ago-!!" Suma blurted out and immediately Makio and Hinatsuru slapped their hands over her mouth.

"You idiot!"

"Suma!"

"WHAAA IM SORRY I FORGOT!!!"

Oh what was that? They killed it three days ago? How interesting...

"You guys killed it three days ago? Why are you still here then?" You didn't mind you were just confused and wanted answers.

"WHAA (Y/N)-CHAN WANTS US TO LEAVE!?"

"SHE DIDN'T SAY THAT STUPID!"

"MAIKO! SUMA!"

They reminded you of three little girls you'd meet awhile ago.

-----------
Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo all sneezed at that exact moment.
-----------

You made the girls chop the rest of the tree down while you went to confront Tengan.

"Uzui..?" You knocked on the door and waited for an answer. He felt extremely nervous he had heard everything... Not that you were really scary, well maybe you were sometimes when you did the 'Shinobu smile',(you picked that up after the two weeks you spent in her home) but you weren't really scary... He's like 92% percent sure your scared of him, actually. He was gonna try and use sweet words to avoid that smile.

"Yes, dear?" He flashed a bright smile he knew you couldn't see because he refused to open the door.

"Open the door, I wanna talk to you." You said sweetly. But for Tengan it sounded like you were about to murder him.

"No thank you, I'm content talking to you through the door."

"Don't make me come in there."

Around the corner Maiko, Hinatsuru and Suma could be seen, they didn't cut down the tree like you asked and now they were scared.

"Whaa!! She's going to kill lord Tengan!!" Suma whisper yelled to her wives.

"S-Shes not gonna kill him she just being scary..!"

"We should chop down that tree so we don't have to have her yell at us..." 

"Good idea..."

"We pray for you Tengan-sama..!" And with that short and fear filled conversation ended, and they sneakily headed back outside to finish the task.

Tengan heared them and a single tear rolled down his face, abandoned by his wives how unflamboyant.

The door slid open, and (y/n) walked into the room.

"I just want to talk im not mad."

"Uhm... Sure talk about what? You becoming my fourth wife?" He was trying to butter you up.

"Uzui..."

"Ah..." He stared at you, you sounded very upset and disappointed. You always sounded upset though even while you were enjoying yourself, he couldn't help but feel bad for you.

"Why are you still here? I don't mind you guys staying at all but, your taking places in this house that could be used for others. If many groups come in how am I going to house them all? I'm not saying you need to leave now, but soon."

He hadn't really thought about that, he was just trying to make his wives happy. He kinda felt bad now. He shook his head and began speaking.

"I'm sorry I seem to have forgotten that we'll be gone tomorrow don't worry." Normally he wouldn't care he was a Hashira, he didn't need to listen to these people who were hardly in the crops he was your superior. He should be telling you to shove it and make you cook him dinner and stay there for how ever long he wanted. But you were right, this house could only hold so many people and they were taking spots that didn't need to be filled.

He was really upset though he wanted to spend more time with all of you (his girls and you). His wives seemed to like you a lot and you were quite flamboyant. But alas he knew it would come to an end.

"I'm sorry if that sounded harsh... When you guys leave i could write you letters and I'm sure you could visit for a few hours."

"No its fine I understand you just looking out for others. And that is totally flamboyant! So I understand and I'm sure my wives would love if you wrote them letters."

"Your such a great husband. I can see why they love you so much." You smiled and patted his shoulder.

Tengan wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug.

"I could be your husband."

"Tengan!"