all of the titles are mac demarco songs (special chapter)

(Modern school au y/n who may or may not be delusional and self aware)

"Wake the fuck up." Sanemi said and shook the desk you were sleeping on.

"The hell man..?" You groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"Get up its lunch." He said crossing his arms and waiting for you. You looked around the class room to find everyone was gone and the clock said 12:09.

"Why'd you what for nine minutes before waking me up?" You said and shoved all the things on your desk into your bag, then stood up.

"You looked like shit earlier, thought you needed and extra nine minutes." Woah he was fast with that one. Its like he thought about that.

"Nine minutes is uneven should've been ten..." You say and start walking towards the door.

"Hey don't leave me you asshole I waited for you!" He exclaimed and started jogging while you were already in the hallway.

--------

You and Sanemi stood in the lunch line next to Shinobu. Sanemi in front of you and Shinobu behind you.

"Soo (y/n)-chan, what are you getting for lunch?" Shinobu asked while sending smiles your way.

"I don't know I'm not that hungry but I'm really craving something sweet right now." You said and shuffled forward in line.

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure there out of pudding... But Muichiro bought a couple. He sells them to the other first years he's a total hustler. Maybe they have some jello..."

That actually made sense Muichiro was always sending you to the store for him and getting ungodly amounts of candy and sweets you couldn't get from the canteen.

"Oh... It all makes sense now... Wait there out of pudding?!" You looked at her like she just kissed you unconsesnually.

"Yeah I just said that..." She deadpanned.

"Then why the fuck am I waiting in line?" You tapped Sanemi on the shoulder. "I am leaving im gonna get a drink from the vending machine." He looked over at you and gave a confused look.

"What, why? Want me to save your spot for you?" He asked even more confused now.

"Nah man they don't have any pudding here." You explained.

"Oh shit, yeah okay see you at the table?"

"For sure," You turned back to Shinobu and held your hand out. She stared at you for a moment before sighing and taking a five out and handing it to you. "Thank you my favorite sugar mommy."

"Your welcome.."

Sanemi looked back at you with a 'wtf' face. And then reached into his own pockets and handed you another five.

"Oh fuck yeah! Thank youu both, I love you guys!" You said excitedly and slipped out of line.

Sanemi and Shinobu both blushed. Then intensely stared at eachother.

---------

"Yo yo yo Kyojuro! My favorite owl. Whats up?" You said ad you approached both him and the vending machine.

"(Y/n)! Lovely to see you as always!" Kyojuro seemed excited to see you, probably because you only show up to school once a week.

...

"Wait did you just call me an owl?" He asked confused.

"Yeah... I've been calling you that since we met." You say as you press on the button then slid one of the five dollar bills in.