¤Chap 1¤

Copyright © by Ana Jackson

All rights reserved. Published by Wattpad.com

NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED, IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT PERMISSION BY THE AUTHOR. PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST BEFORE COPYING THE STORY AND UPLOADING ON ANOTHER PAGE, IF YOU WANT TO COPY IT YOU MUST ASK ME FIRST, IF NOT I WILL FORCE WHATEVER WEBSITE YOU ARE USING TO TEAR IT DOWN FOR NOT MENTIONING ME AS THE WRITER. Please enjoy!

(Ed's POV)

Today I wake up in house of a missy that claims had sex with me and is now pregnant of me. I scoff and I exit her house without even looking back, who the fuck does she think she is? I am Ed Sheeran, sure my name means nothing right now, but just wait, in a few months I'll be famous and she'll be begging me for forgiveness.

I sling my guitar on the other side of my shoulder and I quickly skim the crowd to see if anyone there will know who I am. It is only until I know that nobody is looking at me that I grab this one old lady's purse and I run quickly away from her to not get caught.

"Thief" she screams "Thief, that young man just stole my purse!!!! I had all my life savings in there."

I see a crowd form around her and I start running even faster when I sense that she's pointing my way. Her life savings my ass, the purse probably carries only about 10 grand or 20, which for me is a little bit of money.

I smoothly enter this café and I sit down and try to catch my breath. It is only until I have viewed the whole area to see if there's any kind of turmoil over the old lady that I stole her purse that I dislatch her purse and I scurry through her belongings, I find an ID, credit cards, a gun, three hair pins and around 40 grand.

My eyes bulge when I see the stack of money and I start touching my hair in this uncomfortable way which I would hate to have done in any other circumstance, but right now I'm so shocked that what I just saw makes me rummage through my hair in a kinda boyish way that girls like.

I count the money and figure out it really is 40 grand in there. "Shame, I think "It doesn't seem like all her life savings were on here, I would've wished that she wouldn't have lied." It doesn't matter, I have money now, that's all that matters. I mean I did have money before, but not as much as I have now. Before I only had 200 dollars to survive on for a week or so, but now seeing as though I have 40,000 dollars, I hope I'll be able to buy some things I wanted to buy, of course I'll have to save more money to be sure that I'll be able to eat, sleep somewhere, and so I'll be able to transport myself in the café that I sing in each day.

My luck changed out of nowhere and that makes me happy, God bless that old lady, Lord knows that I needed that money for a while now, I really didn't want to do it seeing as though it reminded me of several things that happened in my past, but I decided today to do it seeing as though the café manager was telling me that the money I would recieve would be less and less cause they were going to be relocating soon. They gave me 2 weeks to change that, and I what I had to do was bring in a willing crowd that would be there every day watching me and paying for watching me and for the food they would eat in the café.

I knew I wouldn't be able to do that, but I did complete one of the bets that my manager told me I'd never complete. I managed to get 1,000 dollars in less than a year and that just made me very happy. I wonder what I would win for the bet, I was very excited, and so I decided to find out after eating my breakfast in the café that I just randomly selected to run away from the lady.

I finish the breakfast I ordered, which was oatmeal, orange juice and a chocolate chip cookies cookie. I quickly pay the 20 dollars I owed and then I exit the café with what I say is a happy stomach and an alert mind and body.