¤Chap 14¤

☆Chapter unedited , will be edited soon☆

(Taylor's POV)

I should've known Ed was going to be taken aback. I shouldn't have asked him the question so quickly and so abrupt, I should've waited. But being the Taylor I was, I asked him the question without much thought to it and not caring if I got rejected.

I was about to tell him that it was fine if he didn't want to write a song with me, it didn't matter to me what his response was, when all of a sudden he spoke up.

"I would be delighted." his British accent lacing every fragment of the words I thought would never get across me

"Wha-?" I responded, my eyes watery, the feeling I was feeling had to be the best thing I have ever felt when someone tells me they want to sing a song for me

"I would." he says grabbing onto his sweater before laughing and smiling at me in a cute way, an Ed way

"Yes?" I exclaimed, though it sounded more like a question

He got up, and instead of answering me he threw himself on top of me and we hugged semi-conciously. I laughed underneath him, our heartbreats mingling together underneath our happy song.

After a while,we got up and we decided to make dinner together, though I was unsure about being alone with Ed for such a long time, Audene told me otherwise.

"Go and talk with him, I know you got the feels for the big boy." Audene said smiling at me before winking

"I do not." I protested

"Yes you do, you just have to catch up with your heart and then you'll realize the painstabbing truth."

"It'll hurt?"

"Of course. If it doesn't hurt to love him, then you don't love him. You either love him, like him, or lust him."

"How will I know?"

"You'll know when it's time to know. Anyhow mamma, you should know about this if you've loved before."

"I've never hurt when I've fallen."

"Then it wasn't love." Audene says nodding her head in Ed's direction "He's waiting for you in that silly cat apron. C'mon, be a big girl, don't leave him waitin'."

I was about to tell her one last thought, but when I looked back at where she had been after having looked at Ed, I saw she wasn't there.

Her and her magic tricks, she had to teach me her ways, and if they think weren't magic tricks, I wonder if she's still teach me how to get away from a conversation with someone so quickly.

Shaking those infectious and mean thoughts off my brain, I made my way towards where Ed was. I leveled my gaze so he wouldn't see the nervousness that was caressing my sun directed face. I didn't know why, but my heartbeat got more eccentric with every step closer and forward towards my fatal and possible new love.

Perhaps I was falling in love with Ed, but if I was, I wasn't going to reflect as much. I couldn't possibly, because the last time I did, my whole being got burned.

I couldn't and wouldn't allow that to happen anytime soon. No.

I shouldn't have spoken out loud too soon however, cause the upcoming event for my whole insides dissaranged in a manner so unfixable.

I neared Ed and immediately he held my hand in his. Perhaps that simple touch shouldn't have caused the corruption that it caused, but it did. It did.

"Ed." I said slowly and softly, my voice becoming more acute to only myself

I should've let go of his hand, but I didn't and instead of stepping away out of his reach both physically and emotionally I stepped forward, closer with my breath getting heavier by the second.