¤Chap 18¤

☆Chapter unedited, will be edited soon☆

(Taylor's POV)

Maybe I was overreacting about the kiss. Most likely I imagined the kiss, it was more than obvious that it never occured and I was just creating it with my stupid brain. Whatever the truth was, the kiss is all I can remember, all I can see and taste, and it's becoming a problem for me.

This is the third time today that I run out of the studio after starting the chorus of the song Scott handed me and Ed once we came here to record the song after having rested in a shared apartment together.

"Taylor," Scott said my name tentatively "what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone!" I welp after having tried to talk but alas I had to stop because it sounded like a whale crying

"Taylor your album due date is so close now, do you want your stupid pride not allow you to continue singing."

"Don't you dare." I say pushing Scott with my finger "Singing is my life."

"I know, and as your manager I want you to try and get into your head that this is all professional and whatever happened between you and that redhead can't interfere between the song and what must be done to complete it."

"It's too complicated." I state looking at Scott "The song is a love song, it tears me apart cause it has me feeling..."

"I know how you feel."

"You don't!" I yelp

"All this time I had a feeling this was a bad idea and we should've just paired you up with a band or a friend of yours, this, this guy is making this much more harder than it should be." Scott says angrily "All you have to do is get in there and sing."

"No." I hear someone utter behind us and me and Scott turn around to see who it is

It's Ed and he looks like he's going to cry.

"You can't force a good song to be brought up upon her like you're doing."

"You know nothing." Scott says crossing his arms and looking at him with mortal hatred

"I may not be a signed singer and stuff, but I know that you can't push a good thing to occur."

"So, what's your plan redhead?" Scott asks unamused, not moving at all from in front of me

"The plan is to create a symphony that comes from the heart."

"Explain."

"Taylor and I should write a song together far away from here."

"I see this plan as unlikely to happen."

"Try me."

"Fine." Scott says "I give you a week."

"Thanks sir." Ed says and then nods at me "Let's go Taylor, we have much to talk about and think about."

I look back at Scott to see if he approves, but as I look up to see him, I notice he's gone completely. Vanished. Not a single part of him is left at all.

Ed notices that I don't want to move towards where he's at and he walks up towards me and grasps my hand with one of his.

"I'm sorry." he says

I look at his unblinking green eyes and try to figure out why exactly he's saying sorry. He must have various reasons because I don't seem to pick up one reason and so because he seems really upset and terrified about what my reply will be, I tell him he has nothing to say sorry for.