¤Chap 7¤

(Ed's POV)  

Let's just say that Alina did not treat me as nicely as I thought she would. She didn't hug me or soothe my thoughts and fears, instead she screamed at me.

"What the fuck Ed Christopher Sheeran!" she yelled as I flinched at the mention of my full name

"Wha-?"

"Why did you bring this problem here in me and my boss's hideout? Weren't you thinking?" she asked me eyes smothered in flames "Do you ever think?"

"Well-"

"I do not know how to make you understand that me and my group cannot just help you every time you fucking-"

"What's the ruckus Alina my dear?" a voice questions behind us

After a few seconds ,a middle aged man appears behind Alina. For a few minutes he looks from Alina to me before questioning what the ruckus was about again.

"Nothing Barnes." Alina said soothingly, sweetening her voice

"Are you sure?" he asked her chipping her chin up to look at him and then glancing back at me

"Yeah." she said before kising him and patting his back "You should be asleep, you know, because of the bullet you got encrusted in your knee yesterday, the blood loss-"

"Alina, I'm old enough to take care of myself without you telling me what is good for me and what is not."

"Okay." Alina said "But promise you'll rest a little bit more tommorow."

"Promise baby." he says kissing her forehead and leaving us alone again

Alina sighs after he left and takes in my expression. Shaking her head and standing tall, her 5'1 petite figure shaking, she explains to me who he is and what they have going.

"He's Lucious, my boss. I have a relationship with him Ed."

"With that turd?"

"ED!" she scolded me

"Sorry, it's just he seems around 20 years older than you Alina, I guess, I don't know, I never imagined-"

"You never imagined I'd fall in love with someone, is that it?!!? That I wouldn't be able to settle down?! To build a family?! To-"

"No Alina, it's not that, it's just- you've changed. You told me you's never actually consider marrying anyone, remember? No strings attached remember? You- forget it."

"No I get it Ed." she says sitting back down in her black recliner chair and putting her hands in her face, her brunette hair covering her hands and face"I fell in love with a maniac Ed. All he does is kill, hunt people down, spy on them and and I believe he doesn't even love me."

The last words she utters crush me. Then why is she with that old hag? She deserves better, doesn't she know that?

"Time is what he needs. Is all he needs." I tell her as she wraps her arms around me and starts to cry her eyes and emotions out

I hold her tightly and explain to her that he needs time to think, time to tell her what he feels and why. Maybe he just needs time to understand what he's feeling and time to decipher what it all means.

"That's not true!" she says crying louder and hitting me with her fists, her tiny frail hands not doing much damage in my chest and arms

Grasping her shoulders so she looks at me and looking at her mascara stained eyes I tell her only one word, "Time."

I leave the next norning, staying at Alina's place a bit stressed out and not able to sleep well seeing that they had more hang members wandering around than I figured usual.

Alina and her "boss" decided that it would be uncomfortable to sleep in the first room with the gang members walking back and forth for their "night shift", that they let me stay in their room.

I hesitantly accepted seeing how happy it made Barnes and how happy Alina seemed hearing that it was "their room".

The room was completely out of this world. Or perhaps it was full of what a mafia leader would have.

That was when I realized... Alina was a gang member associated with a mafia leader. I am now in a bigger problem than I was before. I am now involved with gang members and the mafia and that was not a good mix.

The mafia and gang members were like water and oil most of the time, they couldn't be mixed together and couldn't trust one another. They couldn't even trust their own group members!

Falling asleep that night, I resolved that tomorrow I would ask Alina what to do with my problem, since it was yet to be solved and where to stay for the time being. I wanted to be somewhere safe and to not put more people in danger. No more.
************************************
The next morning I woke up to the birds whistling there musical tunes near the window that was near the bed I was sleeping in.

Almost falling out the bed, I get up from the bed in a dazed manner and make my way towards the kitchen that Alina told me to go to. (That have two.)

"Hey Ed," Alina said to me once she saw my exhausted figure make its way towards a chair

"Hey." I managed to say after I got a water bottle that she had in her refrigerator, midly cold

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"Ya wanna go somewhere else, huh?"

"How did you know?" I ask her sullenly

"I know you Ed." she says nodding "You must leave. We have problems here, that means-"

"-you won't be able to help me..." I say

"Yeah."

"Oh, so I guess I'll be leaving." I say understanding that I will sooner or later you to become a bother to them

"Listen-"

"I understand. Thanks for the night stay though Alina." I say nodding and giving her a look that says 'don't follow me or try to reason with me'

"Bye Ed Sheeran." she says behind me

I exit her house more dazed than I had been in days, or even years and head towards the only place and person who would be able to comfort me for a bit.

Taylor's place. Her apartment building my main goal now. The only option left now for me.

I know I'll be putting her in danger, but as sad as it sounds I hate being annoying ans my selfish ways wants Taylor with me right now. In times like this, hell I've been missing that skinny tall blonde.

I finally reach her apartment room and I am about to knock when she opens the door to her room and looks at me with eyes holding flames full of anger.

Fierce and anger and pain?

"You." is all she says as she looks down at me and I look up at her

I gulp holding the water bottle tighter around me and get ready for a confrontation with the world's most famous singer right now. Taylor Alison Swift.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

That's it guys! Ahhh! Taylor is pissed at Ed! Wanna know why? Wait for the next Chapter my loves, and remember to vote, comment, share and read over and over again my Ted Sweeran fans.

Ahhh!!! The music video for Wildest Dreams is so perfect! So inspiring! Beautiful! Emotional! The best of all her music videos out there right now (My opinion). I advice you to watch it if you haven't yet.

(Next Update: 500+views, and 10 comments+)

Remember to:

》Vote
》Comment
》Save Into Your Reading List Or Library
》Spread The Book Around

//Ana//