¤Chap 17¤

☆Chapter unedited, will be edited soon☆

(Ed's POV)

Today is the day me and Taylor finally get out of here to go to California to record a song she wants us both to sing. Thing is I am quite unsure at how well everything will go, especially the recording of a song not made by us.

As a singer-songwriter that I am I find it rash to be singing a song written for me with no participation by me whatsoever.

*Clunk* *Clunk*

I was about to go call out Taylor to ask her when we were leaving cause I sure as hell we ready to leave when she appeared in front of me.

My eyes grew at least ten times bigger than they normally do, and I swallowed countless of times before I could speak, however between us both, she spoke first.

"How do I look?" Taylor asked, her red dress mimicking a 50s era dress but this one had some green and golden sections in it

For some strange reason it reminded me of the song 'Karma Chameleon' and so that was the first thing I blurted out.

"Karma Chameleon."

"Excuse me?" Taylor asked her expression changing in an instant from empowering to mad

"I meant," I said silently "It reminds me if the song Karma Chameleon by Culture Club."

Taylor looks down at her dress and her red plum high heels and starts laughing.

"I actually never thought of that, but you're so right."

I smile as she smiled back at me and then she does the unexpected, she grabs my arm and starts twirling me around as she sings.

"You come and go-" she then pauses and looks at me "C'mon Ed, sing it with me!"

So, for at least three minutes me and Taylor sing a song that makes us make silly puns and makes us sigh later on at the throwback we just did.

Later, we're sitting together in the sofa, and we're closer than ever before, when I notice that, I stop my respiration and look at her deeply. She has this strange look on her face, and she's looking at my lips, suddenly she bites her lip and that's all I need to see for me to pounce at her and start kissing her.

I had wanted to do it for a while, and now that I had her under me in the sofa while I deliriously kissed her, it made the wait so much more worthwhile.

At first it was just me kissing her soft peach tasting lips, me pulling at her bottom lip with my teeth while she did nothing but breathe heavily.

I was about to let go, from disappointment that she wasn't kissing me back, when she started moving her lips in sync to mine. She grabbed onto my arm and I grabbed her hips to have them near mine.

She emited out a sound I had never heard before and I smiled against her lips when I realized it was because my hips were against hers.

When we let go, I was upset, I was famished and I needed more of her kisses, more of her exotic one of kind lips.

"Ed." was all she said as soon as we let go of each other and she was sitting upright

I didn't know what to say, what to do, I had enjoyed the kisses that much I knew, the unreadable was if she had enjoyed them.

"Taylor-"

"I know, I know," Taylor said looking straight at me "It was a mistake, an absolute and utterly dumb mistake, the heat of the moment, you don't have to tell me."

I shyed my eyes away from hers because I knew if I looked at her I might either nod my head and agree with her, or I would break and tell her that that wasn't true, and that the truth was that I really wanted to kiss her.

She walked out of the room without saying another word to me and without me reaching out to perhaps console her, for I knew she would be crying. When a guy kisses a woman and he doesn't tell her he wanted to kiss her, she starts crying and gets aggravated cause she was used. It makes perfect sense to me.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding until she left and sighed as I imagined her lips against mine again. The heat of the moment- if there was such a thing, shouldn't it imply the obvious- that the man loves the woman.

I knew I was in love with Taylor, every feeling I get when I'm with her is one of a man completely and franatically in love. When I see her the whole world is in my hands and I am in control and out of control. I am all the emotions that exist and none at all. Perhaps she's changed me in a way that people who once knew me won't know who I am anymore, but is that such a bad thing?

Maybe the only bad thing is that I don't have the balls to tell her. Or perhaps it's that I evade my feelings so much that it seems I am in disarray and everyone around me can't figure me out. Maybe I'm exaggerating and maybe I'm not, likewise, I am in love with a blonde girl who can surely break my heart and fix me back together every moment she can and gets time to do so.

So as we are entering her private jet a few minutes later and we're seated across from each other, her head in her lap, her beautiful blonde golden hair shinning in evergreen radiance, I stand up and pull her to me just like she did when I was crying and she explained to me that she didn't want me to leave.

I held onto her as she held on to me, and in that instant I knew, I was falling harder than I had ever done before and I wasn't about to stop myself . This time I would try to keep up and balance it all out, this flame would not burn out, not like the last one.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

This chapter is a short one, but I really wanted to update and I have a bit of writer's block, so... ugh, I hate having writer's block.

I'm going through a hell of a lot of shit in school, so it might take longer than I expect for me to update again, but yeah here goes this chapter.

Thanks for all the views!

Wouldn't you like to know the flame Ed was talking about, is it Nina? Leave your comments!!

I feel like the chapter is missing something, OH WELL!

Remember to:
☆Vote
☆Comment
☆Spread book Around
Save Into Your Reading List Or Library

//Ana//