¤Chap 2¤

(Ed's POV)

The next day I woke up in a daze figuring it was barely 4 in the morning since the sun was hardly out, but it was actually 7 in the morning. I pushed myself out of the quilt that I was wrapped under and then I changed quickly trying to not be seen by people walking around since I was out in the street changing my clothes.

Yes, as you probably guessed already I slept outside, but it isn't really my fault now, I gave it my all yesterday and I was still paid 5 dollars than before, and seeing as though I don't have money now cause my boss stole it from me.

I only have 20 dollars in my pocket and of course I wasn't stupid to go and spend them on getting myself a room from the hotel next to the Café since I would have to pay them exactly 20 dollars, and then, with what money would I eat?

Sighing, I walked with my guitar down the street and I aboarded one of the trains passing by which would take me uptown where the Café was located at after that one hotel. I was downtown, which meant that I would take one hour to get there meaning I would be in the Café at 8:00 a.m.

That was great for me, it was incredible timing for me, I would even have time to ask Eva if she could sneak a cake to me so I could eat it, seeing as though I don't have time to quickly go buy something to eat right now.

When I aboarded the train I felt really weirded out and I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. You know that tingly feeling in your stomach when you feel you're going to meet someone new? Well I had that exact feeling the instant I sat down next to a blonde woman.

I sat down and immediately felt self consciousness about my body. First off I stank, I didn't smell bad, smelling bad is an understatement, I stank. Second I looked like shit since I had not even washed my face or hands or anything. Third, my guitar bag was slung over her feet which I assumed made the blonde next to me uncomfortable. Adjusting the guitar bag, I accidentally hit her knee and I immediately asked for forgiveness.

"Sorry." I muttered under my breath glancing at her

"It's okay." she whispered looking at me and allowing me to catch a look of her face

"No it's not." I said looking at her beautiful face, her blue eyes, her small adorable nose, and her red lips which looked as if though they had been applied the reddest lipstick in the world

"What do you mean?" she asked me with watery eyes

"Never mind that," I said laughing, I immediately stopped when I saw a tear lingering near her cheek

"What's the matter?" she asked when she noticed I had stopped laughing "I like your laugh, why'd you stop?"

"Why are you crying?" I asked her ignoring her questions completely

"You wouldn't understand." she told me flushing as she looked me up and down

"Wait....What?" I asked "Oh I get it."

"I'm sorry - I didn't mean to comment about your life style, I just -"

"It's okay."

"So you're homeless?" she asked me shyly looking at me through her long thick mascara filled eyelashes

"Where'd you get that from?" I asked her in a fake pissed off tone

"It's just-, your- I'm sorry for offending you." she said stuttering

"It's alright." I said making a sad expression when I saw another lingering tear next to her cheek

"No it isn't." she whispered