¤Chap 4¤

(Taylor's POV)

I awoke the next morning feeling ecstatic, today I would go in the studio to finish my fourth studio album which I have titled Red. Of course the fans knows what it's called already and they're so excited always tweeting me about how much they want to hear songs from the album. As much as I would want to let them hear SOME bits and pieces of my album, I can't let them cause it's not done yet.

Unfortunately my producer decided to tell me that barely today and I was so upset, I mean how can he tell me that when my fans have been hoping for this album to drop sooner than expected. Now they'll have to wait till mid October, and I know they won't be too happy about that.

******************************
"Taylor," Scott Borchetta my producer says waving a hand to my face "Earth to T-Swizzle."

"Oh, um sorry Scott," I say flushing as I now remind myself where I'm at "It's just I was thinking about all this, ya know?"

"I know it makes you feel bad Taylor, but it's for the best. Your fans won't get mad at you, they love you nonetheless. Whatever you decide is fine by them."

"But that's not the point Scott." I say shaking my head as I stand up spinning the chair I was sitting in "My fans WANT this album, they NEED it and not in mid October, they need it now."

"Taylor, calm down a bit." Scott says standing up and looking down at me "You know it's bad for you to get mad, it can cause you severe health problems."

"I don't care!" I say throwing my hands in an exasperated manner "I just want my album out and I want people to understand me and... and let the past go."

"Is this what it's about?" Scott asks me hesitant "Is it about - him?"

"It's about the lies and shit the media has created, I can't take it much longer Scott, no more, no more. It's been a while, can't they let it go!?!"

"Taylor it's almost a new year, can't you try to understand that that's what they do, they do it to get money."

"I know their purpose, but I just don't know why they pick on me, why on me?!?" I say exhaling deeply

"Try to focus on your music Taylor, forget them, and let your music tell the story." Scott says patting me softly in the shoulders

"Okay." I say "Let's talk buisness then."

"That's my Taylor!" Scott says grinning "I knew you couldn't dwell on the past for too long. "

"Oh but I can" I say in my mind "You and the world just don't know me. Poor all of you."

"So Scott, do you have the photos from the photoshoot ready?" I ask picking up an envelope from his desk that has MY name on it

"Yes." Scott says nodding his head and grinning "You look beautiful in all of them."

"Have you incorporated them in the album yet?" I ask as I try to open the sealed package that believe it or not won't budge

"There's a tiny problem."

"A problem?" I ask as I gaze back at him immediately "What is it?"

"We haven't started making the booklet for the disc yet." Scott says gulping as he watches me slowly waiting for my reaction

"WHY NOT!?!?" I ask snapping at him "I told you my ideas and what photos you should use even if I haven't had the opportunity to see them. I told you what to write on each page, how hard could that be?"

"You know we have to finish the album before doing that Taylor. I have all the notes you sent me in my office," Scott said sullenly "If you want we can go see them."