¤Chap 8¤

(Taylor's POV)

Words could not possibly describe how mad I was at Ed. I was ready to go search for him and bury his dirty lying ass under a river for all I cared. I wouldn't mind going to jail about that either.

Ed seemed taken aback and a bit scared of me. Good. He should be scared, he couldn't go around lying to me, that was just not right. I wasn't a person who would forget that either, I mean why would someone who was meant to be a friend (who trusts you) lies to you?!? How?!? Why?!?! That shouldn't even be allowed. That is what you call a fake friendship, friends always come clean even if what you're going to tell them could make you distance yourself from that person.

"You." I muttered not wanting to say his lying bitch ass name

He looked up at me with great discomfort in his gaze before he sighed. He was about to speak when I stopped him by shaking my head rapidly and speaking up again before he could pronounce a word.

"How could you possibly pop up when you know you've been lying to me. All this time I believed you were such a trustworthy person, a person with hopes and dreams like the rest of us. I actually even wanted to ask you if you wanted to do a duet with me seeing as though I need a duet with someone. But nooo.

You know Sheeran I actually can't believe you'd lie to me. I watched those videos Sheeran. Can I explain to you what I felt? I should, I felt bad for myself, pissed and even sick. If I could I would vomit on you.

That doesn't even say half of what I'm feeling Sheeran. Right now I'm so out of mind seeing as though you came to my house and I don't even know why. I don't want to see, hear or even think about you. In a mafia - "

Before I could finish Ed covered my mouth and pushed me till I tripped opening with my back my apartment room. Once I was inside and Ed pushed me forcibly inside he helped me up and dusted himself off.

I was about to attack him again with my rambling words when he shook his head and sat down on one of my couches. I say down next to him and that's when I noticed his eyes were telling me he was scared.

Was he still scared of me? Or did someone else scare him? As those thoughts circled my brain Ed spoke silently shutting down my incessant brain talk to myself.

"I know hiding those things from you wasn't alright Taylor. I know I'm the most hated person in your list right now Taylor, but let me explain myself. " he said abruptly cutting himself off and looking down "I can't say it."

"Talk!" I screamed tears streaming down my eyes "I thought you trusted in me, why can't you tell me? Why? Were you purposely waiting for me to figure this all out on my own? Were you? I thought-"

"For God's sake Taylor, I didn't tell you cause I was protecting you! If you knew, you'd try to help me! I know who you are, what you do for your friends! You're so selfless and that's what I love and hate about you. That makes you vulnerable. I never used you, I never lied to you, I kept a secret from you and that itself was my worst mistake. Forgive me trying to save your damn life from the mafia who are after me to kill me, they will kill you too now that they know, ya know!?! "

I was shocked at his outburst that was so spontaneous and finished with Ed crying silently.

"Ed, I-"

"Stop Taylor, if you're going to scold me you should stop. I don't need you scolding me anymore. If you want to know everything I'll tell you, then don't be saying I didn't warn you that my story is complicated and full of trauma, violence and disgust, pure disgust and strong emotions."

Once he said that I wrapped my arms around myself and looked down at my brown cardigans.

I shouldn't have yelled at him, he didn't deserve that seeing as though he was already passing through something terrifying. I thought that yelling at him would help both him and me, but instead I feel bad about being bitchy to him, and the fact that I made him cry.