The Untold Story Of Alex and Ela

Just to be fore warned. This is a separate entity from the story. If you guys didn't read the author's note from last chapter that's ok because I will reiterate. Basically I feel really, really, really, bad about not letting you guys get to know Alex. You guy only know Tyler so I wanted to tell the story of Ela when she was with Alex in the Circle. So that's what this is, if you couldn't tell from the title. Another WARNING: THIS CHAPTER/SEPARATE STORY THING IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONG. I MEAN REALLY STINKING LONG. But I really worked hard on writing it and I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys will enjoy reading it. So enough of me talking and more of the story.

***In the beginning (aka the bank scene)***

"Come on Jerry. Answer the headset!" I said whispering hopelessly in my headset as I walked down the hallway of the bank. As I got down the hallway I felt someone come up behind me. Suddenly the lights went out and I could barely see anything. There was a dim light that let me see very little.

"It's only you and me buttercup." A male voice said. I turned around to see a guy. I couldn't exactly see his face.  He looked about my age. Maybe a year older. He had spikey blonde hair, I couldn't see what his eyes looked like, or any other of his facial features. It was really dark. He was muscular, very well built. He wore black jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket. "You're still gorgeous." He added. 

"Who are you?" I asked simply, backing away slightly.

"Oh me? I'm Alexander Chase Parker. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said with a slight smirk. That I could see. I recognized his voice, but I don't remember anyone's voice being this deep or husky. I did recognize the voice. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I couldn't.

"Um, hi Alexander..." I said slowly. Of course I knew I shouldn't be talking to the boy who appeared out of nowhere and says I'm still gorgeous while I can't see his face and can only make out his hair. But I did.

"Call me Alex." He said cutting me off.

"Alex. So yes. Do I know you?" I asked looking at him trying desperately to make out his face, but failing miserable.

"Maybe, maybe not. Come with me and find out." He said slowly.

"I can't take that chance." I said seriously.

"I can't quite let you know that information yet. Just come with me. I can show you the world." He said convincingly.

"Who are you? Freaking Aladdin? Am I going to get a ride on your magic carpet?" I asked teasingly crossing my arms.

"Babe, looking the way you do you can ride me." He said matching my teasing. Ok, this is now weird. I am now in the middle of a nearly pitch black hallway kind of flirting with a mysterious guy who I can't see at all, so I don't know if he's attractive or not which isn't the point but still, who also appeared out of nowhere, right before the lights shut off, and told me I'm still gorgeous. You cannot tell me this is not weird. This is fucking weird.

"Well, Alex it was very nice meeting you. I really need to go. We should do this again some time. You know, some place where I can actually see your face." I said turning around.

"How about now?" He said before I felt something stick the back of my leg. I got drowsy and droopy and then I fell unconscious on the ground. Learnt stranger danger the hard way.

I woke up from them beating me unconscious for the 4th time. My wrists being tied together rubbed uncomfortably against the itchy rope. Everything was pitch black, since I was wearing a blindfold. I had been blindfolded the whole time. I don't know how long exactly I've been here.  It could've been days or weeks. I really don't know. I haven't eaten in God knows how long. I could feel myself getting more and more week. Mainly because of dehydration. I heard the probably metal door open and footsteps come in. They were lighter than the footsteps the other times people have come in. This person must have not come in before.