The List Keeps Shrinking

I walked around the campus of Cambridge University taking in the sights. It was a spectacular campus and it was in Europe, meaning I could take weekend trips over to Paris. Although, I haven't yet decided if College is exactly where I want to go. Any, and every, spy agency in the U.S, and rest of the world, already wants me apart of their team. Along with that schools are already begging for my entrance with my exceptional SAT and ACT scores as well as my plentiful extracurricular activities. I drowned out the speaking of the man. I already knew every fact there was to know about the school. I knew more than I actually wanted to know. I gave my mom and quick look before looking back at the man, giving him a quick nod and soft smile before turning back to look at the scenery.

"I hear that Cambridge has a wonderful law program. Ela here has always dreamed of becoming a Lawyer." My mom said happily. "Isn't that right Ela?" She said causing me to look at her.

"That's right." I replied with a warm smile and a slight nod.

"Well here at Cambridge..." He started before I toned him out again. I couldn't do it. I couldn't be here. This is way to prim and proper for me. Like wow. It's a bit too fancy for even my high taste. Although I'm pretty sure I would be just fine going to a normal state college anywhere in the U.S. I'm cool with that. I'll be able to have a normal life, with a normal college experience and be happy. I wouldn't have anyone trying to kill me and I wouldn't be going on missions. I would be studying a simple major and living my life as a normal person unless I so decide otherwise.

"Would I be able to walk around alone for a little bit?" I asked looking at them.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." He said looking worried.

"Oh I think it would be perfect. It would give her a feel for the campus, see how she likes it." My mom said smiling.

"Ok fine. Meet us back by the cafeteria." He said before walking off. I walked to the library, which is normally locked. I slid the key card I took off him and waited.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late. My tour guide was resistant." Jade said walking up to me. I smiled at her before sliding my card into the key hold and opening the door.

"Well, you're here now and that's all that matters." I said smiling up at her.

"Thanks sweetpea. Now, let's catch a member." She said with a slightly evil smirk. We walked quietly through the halls of the library before coming to a person. Not just any person, but the exact person we're looking for. I coughed loudly to gain his attention, but he continued to clean the window.

"Sorry, the library is closed." He replied flatly, while drying the window.

"Oh Mr. Edwards, we're not here to check out a book." I replied crossing my arms. He slowly turned around to face us.

"Who are you?" He asked looking between us.

"You're worse nightmare or a God sent angel. It depends on how much you're willing to tell us." Jade replied nonchalantly.

"Oh please... worse nightmare? You are just two teenage girls." He replied rolling his eyes. Jade, without hesitation, quickly pinned him to the ground bending both his left arm and right leg in very strange, and probably painful, angles.

"We're not 'just teenage girls'." I said simply. "And Mr. Edwards, I'm highly disappointed that you don't remember who I am." I said before tsking

"What?" He replied confused. I bent down in front of him and smiled.

"Go on Mr. Edwards... take a good look at my face. I'm sure you'll remember me." I said in a sweet voice.

"You're... you're from the circle." He said looking up at me. "But... but I don't understand?" He wiggled, but Jade let him go before pushing him into the wall.