Chapter 7

The video they shot turned out to be a lot of fun, they went around the track in turns each asking their partner a series of questions about themselves as they drove.

There was a few close calls as Riley and Oscar both ran slightly wide in areas they shouldn't have as they tried to answer a question.

After the video was filmed next she had her last practice session.she ended up a respectable p10 after three flying laps. she had a quick chat with her engineers and then Riley was off to get changed and to go back to the hotel. Mack had left earlier and Riley really just wanted to go take a nap with her boyfriend.

She got changed and grabbed her bag off the shelf where she had left it. She made her way out through the halls and into the main garage where a hand grasped her wrist. She turned around and must have had a mean look on her face as the person stepped back immediately.

"Sorry." Oscar apologized, "I just needed to grab your attention, are you doing anything tonight?" 

"Uhh-" Riley racked her brain trying to come up with an answer, "No i shouldn't be." 

"Good, um i need to talk to you about something, can you come to my room tonight?" Oscar rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Yeah sure i can do that! but after a nap first." If to prove a point Riley suddenly yawned. 

"Right, i'll let you go." Oscar nodded and turned away.   

Riley proceeded to make her way back to her hotel room where she chose to leave her stuff by the door and jump straight onto the bed next to Mack.

"I am so tired." she groaned.

"Hmm okay." Mack said fiddling with one of Riley's braids.

"I'm going out later, so I'm going to take a nap." Riley lifted her head up to look at her boyfriend.

"Yeah okay, I've got some work stuff I need to do." Mack moved off the bed and over to the table and chairs at the window.

Riley ended up taking the longest nap ever and only woke up when her phone started ringing. She blindly reached out and grabbed her phone off the bedside table.

"Yeah?" She muttered rubbing her eyes.

"Oh shit, did I wake you? Sorry." Oscar  rambled.

"It's okay, I should have been awake by now anyway." Riley glared daggers at Mack who was sitting on the couch, headphones in.

"Well um do you want to come to my room, we could get dinner or something?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah sure! Message me your room number and I'll be there in like ten or maybe fifteen." She said as she yawned. 

"Will do, see you soon." Oscar hung up the call and Riley rolled off the bed. 

She immediately walked over to her open suitcase and began digging through it. She pulled out some basic black leggings and her "Good Girls Read Romance" shirt that she loved to death. Quickly changing she took out her braids that were now to messy to keep. Lacing up her converse she hopped over to Mack and kissed him on the head. 

"I'm going now." She said loud enough that he could hopefully hear. 

Walking over to the door she picked her phone and keycard up off the mini fridge. 

She set off down the hallway and found that she was glad that the hotel was only two floors, it meant she just had to walk to the other side of the hallway then take the elevator.

Riley knocked on the door of room 204 waiting for Oscar to open it. She scrolled on her phone for a second before she heard the familiar unlock click.

"Hey." Oscar greeted. He looked comfy and relaxed in a green hoodie and shorts but his facial expression told a different story, "come in and sit down."